News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for DefyingGravity

DefyingGravity Profile Photo
Member Name: DefyingGravity
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: Broadway is my life!

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

New Broadway RENT Cast
 Oct 17 2007, 04:35:56 PM
anyone get a chance to check out the new cast? What are your thoughts on the new leads?
New Rent Cast?
 Oct 17 2007, 12:53:20 AM
thoughts???
See What I Wanna See
 Aug 26 2007, 12:07:17 PM
Idina or Audra?
re: tony parties?
 Jun 5 2005, 04:27:52 PM
I'm going to the Spamalot After Party at Planet Hollywood...It Should Be Fun
re: The 'Idina Tongue Singing' Thing
 Apr 22 2005, 09:55:42 PM
There are so many singing techniques out there and whatever you were taught and are used to doing, of course your going to think something else is "bad technique." As for Idina and her "tongue" if it bothers you so much, turn your head. If her technique is so wrong then why does she keep getting job after job and is a Tony Award Winner? You people need to worry about more important things that are going on. Some of the members on this board are working performers getting paid to push their tongu
re: WICKED Green Makeup HURRY!!!
 Oct 21 2004, 11:11:52 AM
on top of the landscape chromacake your going to need to lightley apply Macs olive pigment, or mix the two also to make it look like real skin, use a lot of water with the chromacake! both of them come out to be about $45, have fun! DO NOT put the pigment on your lips:)
re: Asphalt Beach? The Pink Panther?
 May 22 2004, 12:05:51 PM
Idina also just signed onto the movie "Ask The Dust" starring Colin Farrell
re: Asphalt Beach? The Pink Panther?
 May 22 2004, 12:05:33 PM
Kristin just finished filming Pink Panther this past Wednesday so she won't be doing 3 movies at once. Filming for her other two projects begin soon after she departs from Wicked.
re: re: re: re: re: Wicked
 Jan 10 2004, 12:50:10 AM
I was there also on the 8th, some of the reason for most of the laughter was due to Kristin's wig, it was very very frizzy, her new wig hasn't come in yet, and other laughs were shared do to an incident that occurred before the show started during
warm-ups. Idina and Kristin's contracts end in June, along with some of the ensemble.

Taye starts Wicked Tonight
 Dec 22 2003, 04:33:46 PM
For those of you who have tickets to tonight's performance, you may see Taye a little early:) Break A Leg Taye!
re: Wicked Signing?
 Dec 19 2003, 10:52:07 AM
Norbert will not be at the signing. Scheduled to definately appear are, Idina, Kristin, & Joel...You can buy the soundtrack from the theater or you can bring your own. However, the cast will not be signing playbills, posters, ect...See ya there! Have Fun!
re: wicked sheet music :) yay
 Dec 11 2003, 03:53:49 PM
yes the theater has had the cds for quite some time now, and the sheet music will be available to the public soon.
re: re: re: re: re: re: what broadway cd is in your player right now?
 Dec 10 2003, 12:56:30 PM
Wicked CD
re: idina,harvey,frenchie and others singing at Virgin Store
 Dec 10 2003, 12:07:17 PM
I talked to Idina and i asked her about the Virgin records thing, she said it's not definate that she will appear. So if your traveling just to go see her i would just call the store first
re: About Performers 'Niceness'
 Dec 4 2003, 06:42:28 PM
Look, these people are pros and a) aren't reading these posts and b) can certainly handle common discussion, especially civil and reasoned discussion, about their work. They do it themselves, just ask them sometime.

I do know for a fact a few people who star in broadway shows do read this message board. You also have to remember the people in broadway shows and any celebrity are all human, theyre no better than you, and they also have families to go home to and not always have to put

re: re: re: re: Happy ThanksGiving
 Nov 28 2003, 12:00:52 AM
5. other

Aida or pre-order Wicked

Happy ThanksGiving
 Nov 27 2003, 03:12:26 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Have A Good Day!
re: Actor Jonathan Brandis Died
 Nov 26 2003, 12:28:43 AM
how weird is it the day he hung himself i rented his movie SideKicks
re: tarzan yell in wicked?
 Nov 24 2003, 05:45:50 PM
ya'll need to stop sippin that haterade! hahaha, no but at the end of the song she does just sing some notes, i think Idina sounds great and i dont know how anyone can say different? Letterman performance was changed, so what you seen don't expect to see in the show itself
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Opposite sex roles that you would love to play if you c
 Nov 20 2003, 09:10:45 PM
Glinda (the Ga is silent)...WICKED
Elphaba...WICKED

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You