News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for slance

slance Profile Photo
Member Name: slance
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

It's Only Life - Sheet Music...
 Aug 22 2008, 01:50:55 PM
I am in need of the sheet music for It's Only Life sheet music. Especially the song Love Quiz. Does anyone know how to obtain this?

Thanks

S

Best Tenor Songs - for Auditions
 Nov 5 2007, 01:11:29 PM
Hello BroadwayWorld People...

I am beefing up my audition book...and I am in search of the perfect audition song. If you could give me your opinions that would be fantastic.

Thanks

:)

See What I Wanna See and Little Fish - Sheet Music
 Nov 5 2007, 01:05:44 PM
Hello broadwayWorld People...

I am looking for the sheet music to See What I Wanna See and Little Fish: Both by Michael John LaChiusa. Since both of these are unpublished scores, does anyone know where i can obtain them?

Thank so much

MFA Musical Theatre
 Aug 2 2007, 11:10:42 AM
Does anyone know of any MFA programs in Musical Theatre besides the ones at SDSU and UCF...

Thanks so much for your help.

Miracle of Judaism/Round Table Square Table - Falsettos
 Oct 16 2006, 01:15:04 PM
I am looking for the sheet musice for Miracle of Judaism, Round Table Square Table, My Father's A Homo from Falsettos...unfortunately it isn't in the score. I need the music because my friend has an audition for the role of Noah in Caroline or Change, and i was looking for age apropriate songs...

Thanks

Curiosity - See What I Wanna See
 Oct 11 2006, 03:45:30 PM
Does anyone know where i can obtain a copy of the sheet music of Curiosity from See What I Wanna See by Michael John LaChiusa...

Last Five Years - "A Miracle Would Happen" music
 Oct 4 2006, 04:20:48 PM
Does anyone one have a copy of the song "A Miracle Would Happend" ? its not in the selections book...i could really use it...I would be completely in your debt...

Thanks

Elegies: Sheet Music?
 Sep 18 2006, 12:07:57 PM
Does anyone know how to obtain the sheet music for William Finn's Elegies...

Songs from an Unmade Bed
 Sep 15 2006, 03:16:12 PM
I was just wondering if anyone out there has or knows how to obtain a copy of the score (sheet music) for Songs from an Unmade bed?

if so please let me know...

Thanks so much

Stephen

Elegies - Sheet Music.
 Jan 3 2006, 02:24:32 PM
if any one knows anything about how to get the sheet music for William Finn's Elegies...please let me know...trying to put together a cabaret piece together :)

thanks so much!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You