News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for B Girl

B Girl Profile Photo
Member Name: B Girl
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: John Gallager Jr.'s last night.
 Dec 17 2007, 07:58:18 PM
It was such a fantastic night, from what i remember this happened...

-John coughed quite a bit after taking a drag from his cigarette, and then was like "Excuse me...sorry" it was cute, i forget did he always smoke it for real?

-When he did his little "i passed dance" and jumped in the air everyone even the boys onstage laughed out loud

-Also he did this really funny thing when he went down the line and hugged the guys

-When he said "Truly heaven must feel li

re: The Official LB MTV Broadcast Thread
 Oct 14 2007, 04:11:45 PM
Here's the thing with the whole "omg elle is completely supported by Emmet and doesn't do anything" It's like when you're in college and you go home and your parents are like "are you studying? are you doing homework?" and then you complain about how it's too hard and they push you to keep up with it.

And when you get your degree is it only because of your parents or friends that motivated you? no it's just that sometimes you need help, if she really hadn't wanted to she wouldn't ha

re: MATT DOYLE in for Groff in SA 07.14
 Jul 16 2007, 04:39:37 PM
One of the times i sat next to Remy on-stage she really gave off this vibe of not wanting to be there and just seemed annoyed...no lie. It really made me not like her as much of both and character and actor.
re: Choose To Be Happy - Grey Gardens
 Jul 10 2007, 03:29:56 AM
I bought the cast recording and didn't even finish the song because i thought it was boring, but then i just saw the show..and wow it blew me away. I love the song now and there's so much emotion in that scene. I started crying intensley during "Around the World" and couldn't stop till the end of the show. Anyone else have this reaction?
another rush question
 Jul 3 2007, 12:01:03 AM
Apologies to everyone who clicked on this and already know the answer and are just sooo upset with my for asking but what time do the theaters usually open up to sell rush tkts....and what time would you recommend to get to the theaters for legally blonde or spring awakening on a sunday? thanks .
re: spring awakening ending
 Jun 20 2007, 12:43:24 AM
yea i see what you're saying and while i like children will listen and seasons of love, i just didnt like that they put in song of purple summer...oh well still love the musical.
spring awakening ending
 Jun 19 2007, 06:08:14 PM
I've been thinking about this for a while and while i understand the importance of "purple summer" does anyone else think it would have been more powerful if SA ended with "those you've known" ? I just feel like purple summer was too much and especially having moritz come out kind of takes away from the show. Anyone else think so?

Oh and please no one post things like "the best ending would be for it to have never been made!" i know all the SA haters out there think they're clever bu

re: Spring Awakening Contracts?
 Jun 16 2007, 02:32:39 PM
i'm pretty sure johnny has been talking about extending his contract.
re: Spring Awakening Over Rated?
 Jun 13 2007, 01:21:03 PM
"I think Spring Awakening's music is quite awful.

The lyrics are terrible and the score is atrocious. I have no patience for these "fake rock scores" like Jonathon Larson & whoever this dynamic duo are. They don't sound rocky enough. Even Aida comes off as genuine rock music when compared to these two (and that's saying something)

I mean, the music really is terrible."

haha wow that gave me a good laugh because seriously you must be joking. Oh and have fun writing o

re: Spring Awakening Over Rated?
 Jun 12 2007, 04:16:09 PM
obviously by my picture i'm a little biased but i don't think it's overrated at all. The music is beautiful and this whole show truly moved me. As a 19 year old i definitely relate to all the "angsty" parts of the show. That IS what kids are going through. And while some of these themes have been done before that's only because they are totally relevant topics. People who are complaining that it's not "traditional broadway" are stupid because as time goes on you have to make way for new thin
bww reacts to a tony being shoved up it's bum
 Jun 11 2007, 03:53:08 PM
i posted the one about DHP knowing he shouldn't have won...and i'm not embarassed for posting it at all. If you look at his reaction and see/read his speech he acted as if he honestly didn't think he was going to win. And i'm sure a lot of people think he shouldn't have and a lot of people think he should have.

I mean is it the end of the world? obviously not, but i thought it was a bit rediculous.

re: What A Shock
 Jun 11 2007, 12:14:50 AM
Honestly i wanted Jonathan Groff to win but i resigned the fate of the award to go to Raul and after seeing his performance tonight i thought he deserved it....

Then THAT happened...but it's ok i think even DHP knows that he didn't deserve to win, i mean honestly look at his face when they read the names off and his acceptance speech. Groff and Esparza def. split the vote on this one.

re: Broadway.com Video Of Recording Legally Blonde
 Jun 10 2007, 12:43:28 AM
i think she was singing fawn too...it makes more sense.

re: Legally Blonde CD
 Jun 8 2007, 03:10:10 PM
This video just adds to my love of Christian Borle....the look on his face while saying "been reading it hard i can tell" and then trying not to laugh after. And the "Blink Blink Blink". Priceless.
re: lauren pritchard?
 Jun 7 2007, 02:25:05 AM
becoz, i just read that...and you're so right, she did look like the girl from the ring...made me laugh.
re: Any Christian Borle fans out there?
 Jun 5 2007, 01:47:03 PM
Thank you for posting this thread...i was about to start one. I think he's amazing in LB and his comedic timing is so great and his acting is very subtle. I do on some level wish he would win the Tony, but i don't think it will happen. He has really good charisma and you can't help but like him. Plus Chip on my Shoulder is probably my fav. song from the show.

p.s.
if i have gramatical errors...no one cares so don't point them out.

MEZZ seating question
 May 20 2007, 01:48:07 AM
I've never sat in the mezzanine can anyone here tell me how it is? All i'm looking for is a straight answer and not some snippy remarks thanks.
Johnny Gallagher and Tony nom...
 May 17 2007, 07:25:51 PM
Just want to throw this out there now, Johnny is definitely going to win the Tony....
Hilarious Comments...
 Apr 27 2007, 12:19:17 AM
Girls behind me sitting onstage:

As the cast members who sit onstage come up with their tickets acting like they're just audience members get shown to their seats:

Girl 1: Oh my god look, it's one of them...
Girl 2: It's so funny how they dress in normal clothes and pretend....
Girl1: I know it's so obvious
Girl 2: yea i know

um yeah right...i'm soo sure that they could tell

re: SPRING AWAKENING Fan Fiction
 Apr 27 2007, 12:07:19 AM
" “Dude, where yah going?” John Gallagher asked walking over to him questioning his friend’s motives.

“Just getting some air.” He smiled uncaringly and John G. accepted the explanation and with a pat on the back turned back to his station. "

I'm sorry but i think whoever wrote this needs to finish it and more people should write these kinds of stories...if only for that fact that i haven't laughed that hard in a while...i can only imagine being anyone in the spring awakening c

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You