News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for NJBway

NJBway Profile Photo
Member Name: NJBway
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

August: Osage County the movie
 Jan 11 2014, 08:33:00 PM
well lange was married 2 sam shepard so that would've worked :)
TITANIC at Westchester Broadway Theatre
 Dec 27 2013, 06:59:46 PM
my professor is scene designing it he says that this is their attempt for an out of town tryout and their aim ultimately is broadway
Projections as scenery look bad on stage.
 Oct 19 2013, 10:48:53 AM
the use of things like that just show how much we are trying to compete with television, theatre has the ability to do something tv can't and that's the use of abstract i.e. glass menagerie, some shows the projections may enhance but i think we shouldnt strive for that.
Patti Lupone Gypsy DVD??
 Sep 23 2013, 09:02:35 PM
the archive performance wasn't their best, i had saw the show before that performance it was flawless, for some reason every1s performance was over the top for the archive one...
****Question about $25 tickets to Twlfth Night and Richard III
 Aug 21 2013, 04:17:39 PM
according to their sites and articles they offer these seats, when I use telecharge I can't seem to find any, anyone else having this problem?
Hairspray changes: Pre Broadway - Broadway
 Apr 8 2013, 08:25:50 AM
is there a video anywhere of keala settle's it aint over til the fat lady sings, says you need to buy the album to get this song online on both itunes and amazon?
Most awkward moment you ever had in a theater?
 Feb 10 2013, 03:48:37 PM
my awkward moment performing had to be when i did "curtains", I played Carmen and my husband was black and since Carmen hangs her husband in the show it was awkward when most of our audience one night was black, they got upset.
Most awkward moment you ever had in a theater?
 Feb 9 2013, 08:58:05 AM
would have to be spring awakening and when I saw rent, both of which I saw with my parents at a VERY young age, when stage dooring spring awakening my mom asked Jonathon Groff if he ever considered having the mole he had on his butt crack removed.
Seeking Help re one person plays
 Jan 20 2013, 11:14:24 AM
i dont know if you'd necessarily count it as political but property known as garland is a two person show that is just phenomenal
Seeking Help re one person plays
 Jan 16 2013, 12:05:44 PM
9 Parts of Desire by Heather Raffo, about the women in Iraq affected by the war, it's a one woman show that plays 9 roles one of which is based off of a famous artist in Iraq who was killed.
Show Cancellations
 Oct 28 2012, 12:12:21 PM
Silence! just posted this on their facebook: "7PM PERFORMANCE CANCELLED > In preparation for Hurricane Sandy, charmingly called FRANKENSTORM, SILENCE! is canceling it's 7pm show today. The 3pm Matinee will continue as scheduled. **The safety of our audience, cast & crew are our top priority. If you have tickets to this performance, you will be able to exchange those tickets. Please email silencethemusical@gmail.com w/ any questions.
>> STAY DRY & SAFE, FOLKS! ? ? ?"

Child Actors on Broadway (or elsewhere)
 Aug 29 2012, 10:52:54 AM
for the revival of ragtime i felt like the kids in that show felt soo forced of them idk wasn't fond of them. I went to high school with katie micha.
Good script suggestions?
 Aug 29 2012, 09:58:39 AM
Extremities by William Mastrosimone short read but very good
fefu and her friends by María Irene Fornés has some good myster in it
Blood Wedding translated from spanish by Federico García Lorca has great plot twists as well

Who would you cast in a concert version of My Fair Lady
 Aug 17 2012, 04:38:23 PM
@jon love that casting
 Aug 17 2012, 02:49:33 PM
i think lithgow would be a better pickering just based on his age
 Aug 16 2012, 09:49:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXnNdu1qij8 this is her performing the rain in spain not sure the year.

@Wynbish she would be an amazing mrs. higgens as well figured people would want her on stage more lol

Aug 16 2012, 09:46:11 PM
yes i am, thats why i said pearce she has "performed" numbers of my fair lady at concerts just without the range i'm sure people would pay for her even without the range as pearce she would have one singing line, dont need to be rude
 Aug 16 2012, 09:20:51 PM
so I'm currently working on a My Fair lady production as Mrs. Pearce & was thinking a concert version would be loverly i just would love to see Julie Andrews as Mrs. Pearce & Audra Mcdonald as Eliva since she sings i couldve danced all night at concerts after the current calls Julie could sing the original stuff, just thought of this stuff at rehearsal ha.
What Do You Think of Eve Ensler?
 Jul 30 2012, 09:12:13 AM
well i've done a few of her plays myself, in her other works they all pertain to the subject of rape & are described as complete horror scenes. I think it's a freedom to be able to openly talk about your vagina & her monologues helped the start of that
Moving! Free posters and souvenir programs (just pay for shipping)
 Jul 2 2012, 02:31:50 PM
do you still hav the august: osage county playbill?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You