News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bklynBridge95

Member Name: bklynBridge95
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Evita Rush
 Oct 15 2012, 09:33:19 PM
I got there around 7:45-8 and was maybe 4th in line, and got second row orchestra seats for me and my friend. But by the time the box office opened the line was insane! Just saying you should probably bring a book. I like to talk to the people around me when I rush, but no one at all spoke English, so I stood there really bored for a couple of hours. But get there early.
Phantom 25 Broadway
 Sep 26 2012, 08:01:47 PM
I heard somewhere and don't quote me on this cause I'm not sure it's true but they said it's probably going to be something like everyone involved in the show producers, former cast members, etc.. will get first dibs and what ever is leftover is sold to the public so something tells me they are just waiting to see who is coming before they start selling tickets to the public
Cutting in rush lines
 Jul 26 2012, 01:01:15 PM
That's not right you need the tell them when this happens. They raised hell with me once because I was with a friend and we were the last on line and no one else had shown up for 10 minutes and she was in desperate need of the restroom so she ran into the hotel across the street and I held our place and when the people behind me showed up I explained the situation and they said it was fine until she showed up again and they started to a fight. The people ahead of us came to our defense, and the
Peter and the Starcatcher Lottery
 Jun 26 2012, 09:56:00 PM
I'm going to try tomorrow. anyone think I'll have a lot of luck?
Remastered Superstar Album
 May 16 2012, 08:31:58 PM
I know I really want an album of the revival cast but no luck I guess
Remastered Superstar Album
 May 16 2012, 07:54:11 PM
Thought someone might like to know:
http://www.andrewlloydwebber.com/news/jesus-christ-superstar-uk-are/

On-Stage Accidents?
 May 6 2012, 09:52:41 PM
I saw Laura Bell Bundy's wig come off during bend and snap she turned to Paulette and asked her to help put her hair back on it was really funny

I forget where I was for this maybe West Side Story? however someone got shot but the gun shot didn't go off so whoever it was just turned and screamed BANG!

And last there was Wicked when the 2 of them are running away with the lion I don't know what the heck happened but he hit a puddle or something and he was on the ground the lion

When does the Love Never Dies Close
 Mar 17 2012, 11:09:05 PM
Thank you!
When does the Love Never Dies Close
 Mar 17 2012, 09:38:48 PM
I'm posting this in 2 places and I hope someone will know does anyone know when love never dies closes in AU? And this is kind of off topic but also does anyone know what the name of the little boy who played gustave in the movie is? Thanks in advance for the help. =)

My Upcoming Trip To NYC: March 10-13, 2012
 Jan 29 2012, 10:28:30 PM
Well I live in NYC, but I think I'm on holiday that week otherwise I would go meet you.
 Jan 29 2012, 10:17:39 PM
Oh I get it I feel the same way about the phantom, and it makes a little more sense now I just couldn't understand the 3shows in 2days. You're going to have a great time just don't see it so much that you'll get bored I'd hate for that to happen to someone.
Worst Fake Signed Playbill I have ever seen
 Jan 29 2012, 10:11:48 PM
As much I agree with some of these comments I think this has gone a little to far. There is no use getting into a fight with her over wether or not these playbills are real if you truly think she is a fake just report her to ebay. Her feedback already stinks we've all been warned about her now just let her dig her own grave if she must. The things many of us have said are really mean and I feel kind of bad for her.
 Jan 29 2012, 09:48:41 PM
Sounds fun just out of curiosity why are you seeing Chicago so many times? I'm not trying to be rude I've never seen it and I'm just wondering. I don't know if you like superstar but that is in previews during your trip if you are interested. Have fun!
Phantom of the Opera 10,000th performance? HELP!
 Jan 16 2012, 12:17:04 PM
Oh thank God! I thought I screwed up thank you! = )
Phantom of the Opera 10,000th performance? HELP!
 Jan 15 2012, 09:06:19 PM
Hi there I'm new the boards but I need to ask for your help. Tonight I was looking for tickets to the phantom's 10,000 performance on Feb. 11th 2pm. I went to the website and got 2 tickets in the front row. But now I am hearing that they are only available through the actor's fund and now I'm starting to wonder that I did something wrong I bought the tickets through what ever the website the official phantom website has. But something doesn't rub me right now that I bought them. I was trying to
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You