News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Pedro Filho

Pedro Filho Profile Photo
Member Name: Pedro Filho
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

PARAMOUR Opens Tonight... Post reviews here!
 Jun 5 2016, 09:08:16 AM

So I've been looking forward to this show since November of last year. I was so excited! Bought my tickets in like January and have been counting down the days until June 4th when I would finally get to watch Paramour! Now the Cirque part of the show was absolutely amazing and breathtaking. But the book/story/songs was horrid. I didn't feel for any of the characters. I usually cry watching anything and I didn't care for the ending at all. There was no emotion! It was too fast paced. Ruby Lewis was so talented, but I just didn't care for Indigo. I read the numerous reviews and comments about the show, but I put them to the side cause I usually love shows even if they're "bad". But I didn't love this. And definitely wouldn't watch it again. It was a once and done type of thing. AND I was waiting the entire time for the song from when they first announced Paramour and that Ruby Lewis sang at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. 

https://youtu.be/aLmO1rkxOjA

No Paramour song! 

It was entertaining, but just no depth. 

Evita Lip-Sync
 Jul 26 2012, 08:31:27 PM
Hi everyone! There's a contest by Evita to win tickets to see the show. You have to make a video of you lip syncing a song from the show and I was wondering if anyone like to help me out by liking my video? I would really appreciate it! Thanks so much everyone :]

http://youtu.be/KJOpxH1JZq4

Into The Woods - TIX / LOTTO / LINE
 Jul 25 2012, 09:34:28 PM
is there wi-fi in Central Park? I know some locations have it, but can you access it from the line?
Listen to the new Evita Cast Recording on AOL Music
 Jun 26 2012, 06:28:47 PM
I scanned the actual cd cover art to use as my album cover art on my ipod instead of the (imo) horrible album cover they created as the outside paper thing. If anyone is interested, here is the link

i49.tinypic.com/fn4jvd.jpg

What's Most Recent and Next?
 Jun 25 2012, 08:26:13 PM
Last: Evita
Next: Evita
I can't wait! This time I'll be seeing Max Von Essen as Che so I'm super excited about that.

If
 May 20 2012, 11:23:25 PM
I can see it now... Patti Lupone is Bombshell!
EVITA, JCS New Cast Recordings?
 May 5 2012, 03:07:52 PM
I love the Evita head. It's iconic to me. I love how each production alters it so it's always fresh.
Broadway Cares Equity Fights Aids - Spring 2012 Collections
 Apr 15 2012, 11:39:23 PM
I saw Evita yesterday, they are selling signed posters and playbills. I forgot the price though, sorry.
Elena Roger Stage Door Question
 Apr 15 2012, 11:35:16 PM
I saw Evita on Saturday the 14th. After Ricky left, there were only about 15 waiting for Elena and Cerveris. She came out about and hour and a half after the show and by that time there were only 7 other people waiting for her. Most of the others got tired of waiting, I guess. But she was so sweet! I hugged her and took a few pictures with her. She's a really incredible person.
EVITA - 15th Anniversary Edition Blu-Ray Coming Out June 19, 2012
 Mar 26 2012, 09:12:17 PM
Thanks for sharing Carlos. This is my favorite movie in the world. It truly is. It's what made me fall in love with Madonna and theatre. I can't wait to get my hands on this blu ray release!
2012 Evita Recording?
 Feb 19 2012, 07:50:54 PM
I really hope they make a new cast recording. A full recording, not just the highlights like they did with the London revival.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You