News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for DOpr7

Member Name: DOpr7
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Open Jar Institute
 Feb 29 2012, 05:45:32 PM
Hey, better late than never. Information that supports an organization that does good things, I feel, is always welcome. So, maybe it seems to have been dug up after a year, but any knowledge is better than blind inference.
Open Jar Institute
 Feb 28 2012, 12:04:20 AM
If you think I'm a shill, so be it. Despite that, some math for you:
Average private college tuition is about $16,500 dollars right now, and considering the program is $1,500 dollars for a week of housing and classes and exposure that occurs for an entire day over five days, this price makes perfect sense. Noting that an average college semester lasts 16 weeks, this figure makes perfect sense for the experience that an attendee gets.
And, I'd admonish anyone to overestimate or even assum

Open Jar Institute
 Feb 27 2012, 01:27:21 PM
The method of the debate is throwing you off from the content of debate itself. Us alumni are merely here to defend a program that we have found to help us grow as artists and discover further the magic of musical theater.
I personally will admit that my knowledge of the musical theater canon is less defined than my other colleagues. Before I went to Open Jar, I had only been singing for two years and had only seen 2 shows, only one of them actually on Broadway. I'm a pre medical student wh

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You