News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for DivaMurph

Member Name: DivaMurph
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

So why did Donna Murphy miss all those shows in Wonderful Town?
 May 12 2012, 03:38:49 PM
AMEN!
 May 12 2012, 03:37:32 PM
Might I add, she hemorrhaged a vocal chord because of a coughing fit (when you're a singer you know that coughing is possibly the worst thing you can do to your voice), so it had nothing to ddo with the range of the music of the show...
 May 12 2012, 03:32:17 PM
Hum, no, she talks about the one she had between the Encores and the Broadway prodution, but I don't think she had one during WT. She also really got the flu during the WT previews, and later in the run as well, adding to the trouble with her voice at the time. Anyway, I can't believe we're still talking about that almost 10 years later, when it's well known that she's one of the most professional people in the business...
New Donna Murphy website
 Mar 26 2012, 08:29:56 AM
There's a new huge article from the Sondheim Review of Fall 1994 about Passion, to complete the one from Summer 1994... very interesting read for Sondheim's fans in general:

New Donna Murphy website
 Mar 19 2012, 07:15:07 AM
Added plenty of press articles, amongst which the 1994 Sondheim Review about Passion, for those of you who love Sondheim... :)
New Donna Murphy website
 Mar 14 2012, 03:10:18 PM
You're welcome!
New Donna Murphy website
 Mar 10 2012, 08:28:37 AM
And please, if you like the website, "like" it on FB or tweet about it on the first page... We're trying to get the ball rolling! Thanks!
New Donna Murphy website
 Mar 9 2012, 06:02:43 AM
It's pretty easy to make with templates nowadays... Lots of new things uploaded in the last week if you want to check it out.
New Donna Murphy website
 Mar 2 2012, 06:52:09 AM
Hey guys,

just to let you know there's a new Donna Murphy website out there. It might come down when (if!) hers come up, but for now it's the most comprehensive ressource for news, pictures, interviews, videos, audio, the works. Visit and enjoy...

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You