News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for siena07

Member Name: siena07
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

GHOST to Play Final Broadway Performance on August 18
 Jul 25 2012, 11:33:45 AM
I have seen Ghost 3 times and will be seeing it once more before
It closes! I love this show! I love the music! Yes, there are two many ballads, and
The choreography is not great, and but overall it has become one of my favorite
Shows! I am definitely sad to see it go so soon. Especially sad for the amazing cast that has worked so hard on this show. I think it's a good introductory show for people who have never seen a broadway show..I have taken several people to see it as their f

Wonderland
 Jul 12 2012, 03:39:00 PM
I went to this show thinking I would absolutely love it ( since I loved the music on the concept album)...but I was very disappointed...the book was awful...there were a few fun moments like The White Knightz....but the rest just fell flat...I do think the idea of the show has a lot of potential ...and it would have been much better if they would have made the whole show as campy as the White Knight #....but it started and ended so dull with "the bringing the family together theme" and the famil
Theatre in Germany
 Jul 6 2012, 09:02:17 AM
Theater in Germany is awesome! Highly recommend seeing Tarzan
The musical in Hamburg at Die Neue Flora theater...beautiful theater and
A really good production of the show...a big improvement from the us production... Also Lion King in Hamburg would also be good...Sister Act and the new Rocky musical would be worth checking out..so Hamburg is a must see city for theater! I also really enjoyed Berlin just as a cultural packed city and you could see War Horse...You really can't go wrong

'Magic Mike,' the Musical. Here's who should star
 Jul 3 2012, 03:17:15 PM
Will Swenson would be a riot! And that British guy from Ghost, Richard Fleeshman, would be very nice! And what about the guy from once, Steve Kazee? Them with Hugh Jackman and maybe Andy Karl.....and etc...who wouldn't want to see that?
NYT article about Parsons and Harvey
 May 30 2012, 07:45:25 PM
Jim comes out for matinees and evening shows! Don't know about
Rush....didn't want to take a chance so I did TKTS...would like to know how rush is ?

NYT article about Parsons and Harvey
 May 30 2012, 05:50:22 PM
Just saw Harvey today and I was pleasantly surprised! Jim was very entertaining
On the stage and even though their were a few Sheldonisms that popped up, I thought this was a whole new character for him...the rest
Of the cast was wonderful...Jessica Hect was pretty darn funny, but I can't
Say I was blown away by her performance...everyone was really good, but Jim
Was the only one who the really stood out for me....overall definitely worth seeing!

As far as the stage doo

Seminar with new cast?
 Apr 20 2012, 08:59:10 PM
Has anyone seen Seminar with the new cast? How is it in comparison
to the previous cast? I thought Alan Rickman and the rest of the previous cast were amazing and I think the new cast will be too...just different?Also does anyone know if the rush tickets
are always in the rear mezz?

Leap of Faith Rush Tickets
 Apr 19 2012, 03:34:02 PM
Where are the seats for the Leap of Faith Rush tickets located in the theater?
GHOST score
 Apr 13 2012, 05:12:05 PM
I absolutely love the score for Ghost!
Yes there are a few songs like "ball of wax"
That I could do without...but songs like Suspend My Disbelief at the
end of Act 1 and the beginning of act 2 definitely make
Up for it!
I did see the the show last Saturday and thought it was fantastic! The music, and the cast and the special effects are fantastic! It definitely met my high expectations! The audience at that performance seemed to agree! The cast was also super nice at the

How has the Ghost lottery been?
 Apr 5 2012, 09:10:58 AM
Has anyone tried the Ghost Lottery in the past few days? I want to try for the Saturday Matinee and want to know if it's worth trying?
$10 HARVEY preview ticket for sale
 Mar 31 2012, 10:14:41 AM
Where is the seat located in the theater? If the seat is somewhat close, I would be interested!
Student Rush for Seminar
 Mar 26 2012, 10:35:24 AM
I was at the Saturday Matinee this weekend for Seminar. I didn't have any problems getting rush tickets. I got there around 12:30 and there was no line. I will say the tickets are in the very back of the theater in the nose bleed section, but surprisingly you can still see pretty well...definitely worth it!
re: nicest b'way actor
 Mar 12 2012, 02:59:25 PM
sooo many ...
Will Swenson (Gave me a kiss on the cheek when I told him it was my Birthday)
Definitely Wilson Jermaine Heredia (Angel from Rent)
Lin Manuel Miranda (very down to earth)
Nikki James (and the whole cast of Book of Mormon!)
Linda Eder
Brian D'Arcy James
Constantine
John Tartaglia
Andy Karl
Kate Shindle

What Broadway Play Should I See
 Mar 7 2012, 03:12:40 PM
Ghost the Musical should be at the top of the list! It should definitely be a priority before Evita..Also, the Jesus Christ Superstar revival should also be worth considering..
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You