News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Paris.400

Member Name: Paris.400
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

New Show Posters
 Mar 21 2012, 05:19:33 PM
The Evita shopping bag was so worth it.
New Show Posters
 Mar 21 2012, 04:49:47 PM
Evita window cards are available at the theater and are sold on the website as well; $50 for all three.
Evita
 Mar 20 2012, 01:44:56 PM
"Well there you have it, Rachel Potter should clearly be playing the title role since she signed more autographs at the stage door than Elena Roger."

Elena is amazing in the role; seemed very rude of the crowd.

Evita
 Mar 20 2012, 01:06:28 PM
"I found it also very telling that the reception for Rachel Potter at the curtain call was NOTABLY more enthusiastic than the reception for Elena Roger."

Noticed that at the stage door, too last Wednesday. As soon as Ricky Martin left the throngs of screaming fans disappeared, Rachel came out and signed way more autographs than Elena.

Evita
 Mar 19 2012, 04:20:31 PM
I am one of those who is still wearing out my copy of the Premier American Recording and living for Patti Lupone in this role. Elena's accent got in the way for me in London but then I thought, she's a different artist, she's singing it her way, Elaine Paige did not sound like Patti either but she was great. I saw it last Wednesday and loved it; it still needs some breaking in but it wasn't bad. I agree with going into this production with an open mind as you will find yourself enjoying it ver
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You