News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Locomoreno

Member Name: Locomoreno
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Which same day seats are easiest to get?
 Jul 31 2018, 02:00:58 AM

I walked up to SpongeBob and scored a $30 Rear Mezz ticket on an aisle.  5 minutes before the show!  This was last Friday night.  

Several months ago, I was able to get $30 balcony tix for The Play that Goes Wrong (which is an amazing show--funniest play I've ever seen) by just walking up as well.  

If you go to shows that are low BO or closing soon, you can frequently get a cheap ticket!  

Good Hotels near the Theatre district?
 Jul 31 2018, 01:58:32 AM

I recently stayed at the Moxy on 36th and 7th.  The rooms are super small, but affordable.  I paid $150/night for a last-minute booking.  The rooms are designed incredibly well...so innovative.  It's the kind of place designed for hipsters and millennials who enjoy good design.  The room has a great TV and sound system that works with bluetooth.  I enjoyed my stay a lot, and it was a quick 10 minute walk to Times Square and the theater district.

Pretty Woman Rush
 Jul 31 2018, 01:46:00 AM

sewhite2 said: "Got there at 8:30 for the rush, and there were maybe 15 people in front of me, 15 behind me. I only got one ticket in the center of the front will. Will let y'all know my take on it tomorrow."

I booked it to the Pretty Woman box office after grabbing a rush ticket for another show for Saturday evening.  I think because they had both a matinee and evening performance, I was able to grab a matinee rush ticket, even when I got to the box of

Hamilton: Verified Tickets Codes
 Aug 21 2017, 03:06:21 PM

I was able to get tickets with a code that someone PM'd me.  So, I'd say it's worth a try if you can get a hold of one.  I had to buy them using my verified account.  

Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
 Aug 21 2017, 10:01:58 AM

sarahharty said: "I know this is short notice but I got a code and am not planning to use it as I have seen the show several times - PM me if you'd like to have it and I'll send you the account information!

Sarah, I'll give it a try if you want to PM me"

Aug 21 2017, 08:28:14 AM

I was afraid so, @haterobics; however, with the Frozen pre-sale last week, I think some people were able to share their codes.  Either way, thanks for the info.  

Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
 Aug 20 2017, 09:47:21 PM

If anyone has a code they're not going to use, I would definitely put it to good use :).  

Aug 20 2017, 09:46:17 PM

Hi all,

If anyone has a verified Ticketmaster code for Hamilton tickets that they don't plan on using, I could definitely put it to good use.  I think the codes are being released at 10:00 ET.  I got an email saying I'm on standby.  

Thanks in advance!

Groundhog Day Lottery Code - 5/27 2pm
 May 26 2017, 09:34:50 PM

Thank you!  The rest of the codes have been used.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You