News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Hadassah

Member Name: Hadassah
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Ironic: Trump donor = James Nederlander = Hamilton in Nederlander theater
 Nov 21 2016, 06:16:55 PM

Why choose to patronize a business whose profits are recycled into oppression & hatred? It will be interesting to see how Mr Miranda & his producers proceed in their future dealings w the Nederlander Org. I hope he has the chutzpah to move Hamilton out.

Far From Heaven musical at Playwright Horizons
 Nov 12 2016, 10:43:26 PM

Drove out to Harrisburg, Pa to see a production of this unloved beauty just a few weeks ago. Thank you Theatre Harrisburg.  

An American in Paris Tour!
 Aug 25 2016, 10:32:14 AM

I hope the tour eventually has dates in the WashDC vicinity. I know that Ryan is going to bring the WOW. Unfortunately I fear for his, as of yet untested, singing & acting chops. If he is looking to coast on a Five Dances-level of acting, I'll get verklempt. 

Disney's NEWSIES On Broadway--Previews
 Mar 21 2012, 03:02:49 AM
NEWSIES is basically a dance revue, featuring Disney Theatrical's Tumbling Team, presented as a full-on musical.

You could omit the featured players, as good as some of them are & you'd hardly be worse off for it. The energy, enthusiasm & strong choral work of The Ensemble keeps you engaged quite nicely, thank you.

I agree w the early sentiments about the book, supporting players,& extra material: mediocre &/or under utilized.
I think Ben F. is terribly casted. I wonder i

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You