News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for PETAL6

PETAL6 Profile Photo
Member Name: PETAL6
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

End Of The Rainbow at The Ahmanson Theatre
 Mar 14 2013, 08:40:49 AM
I saw this show in London and the UK Tour....Astounding.... Miss Bennett encompasses Judy Garland in such a way, that you actually believe you are watching her for real.... Ok, there may be a few added extras for theatrical effect, but what do we know, no-one really knows the truth, and that is what is so appealing about this show....it is open to your own interpretation. Nothing can take away the fact that Miss Bennett is a Class 1 actress, and was well and truly robbed at the Tony's last year
Tracie Bennett on not getting the Tony award
 Aug 5 2012, 02:56:33 PM
She is a very nice person, not missed a performance in 2 1/2 years, and always happy to greet her fans at the Stage Door......not getting the Tony, she was robbed.....
Sarah Uriarte Berry End Of The Rainbow
 Aug 5 2012, 02:51:24 PM
Tracie is a powerhouse.....She has not missed a performance since it first started......2 1/2 years (Is that a Record?)
Just back from END OF THE RAINBOW!
 Apr 12 2012, 09:17:18 PM
I think everyone should have their own opinion, some like, some hate, but is there a need to in-still your opinion on others who may not have seen it yet, they may like it as 1000's of others have, or they may hate it as a few have......surely, it is up to the individual to make that decision themselves......negative comments, could cause damage to the show/play and prevent people from having that choice...... if you hate it, just say you don't like it, if you love it, just say you love it......
 Apr 8 2012, 11:57:40 AM
This is where everyone is going wrong, Miss Bennett is not an impersonator,and has never claimed to be one. She is a characterization......
End of the Rainbow Reviews
 Apr 5 2012, 09:00:41 PM
I do not or wish to explain myself to such people who know no better........... if you had American Talent, you wouldn't need a Brit to shake your tail feathers.......End Of Discussion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Apr 5 2012, 05:35:08 PM
WHATEVER!!!!!!!

You are entitled to your opinion, and so am I........just don't tear a show to pieces that you have not even seen,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

http://www.broadway.com/shows/end-rainbow/video/153995/opening-night-end-of-the-rainbow/

Apr 5 2012, 07:14:59 AM

Apr 4 2012, 10:22:36 AM

Apr 2 2012, 06:33:54 PM
http://broadwayworld.com/videoembed.php?colid=364548
OPENING NIGHT
 Apr 2 2012, 03:57:14 PM
Best of luck tonight Tracie all the Brits are behind you.

Knock em dead

P6

Mar 31 2012, 07:55:03 AM

Mar 27 2012, 07:17:50 AM
Just watching the 2 clips above, it is so obvious that Ms Bennett, is far better than the comments she is getting from a lot of purists out there.... Ms Bennet is not an impersonator, she his portraying the last few months of Judy Garlands life, and I must say, she does it with energy, humour, and sensitivity (Not Easy to be your best, when you are nearly dead, not many people are still around to say how it should be done)

There is not a second during the 2hrs + that she slips out of ch

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You