News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for KermitTheFrog

KermitTheFrog Profile Photo
Member Name: KermitTheFrog
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Titanic - Southwark Playhouse
 Aug 28 2013, 11:57:26 AM
I finally got round to seeing this yesterday and was very impressed indeed. A great show and a cracking production, but not without its flaws. I've included more on my monthly review (you'll find Titanic near the bottom) if you're at all interested.
One song/one scene characters that steal the show
 Jul 3 2012, 11:23:47 AM
"King Herod in JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR. His song- HEROD'S SONG- especially in the most recent-gone-to-soon production- is a show stopper."

I agree, it certainly sticks in people's minds, although I'm most likely biased as I played it in high school!

Angela Lansbury:
 May 23 2012, 10:52:08 AM
Great interview with a great lady - although it claims she's won 19 Emmys, and I believe she's actually had 18 unsuccessful nominations.

According to a 2010 article from the Telegraph, Angela would love to make a West End return, which fulfil be a dream of mine to finally see her on stage.

Also, finally, where is this woman's damehood. There is no actress I can think of that has excelled to such an extent as she has in the fields of film, television and on the stage, and it's

Amy Adams will get her Tony if Woods transfers
 May 11 2012, 04:26:18 PM
There will be no Tony Awards in 2013, not much of anything for that matter - what with the world ending this year.
This woman is simply Divine!
 Apr 8 2012, 06:24:29 PM
Just wish she would come to London so I could finally see her on stage.
ONE MAN TWO GUVNORS
 Apr 8 2012, 01:17:20 PM
So thrilled that this is going down so well across the pond. Great to see such a British show doing so well, especially when some snobbish people looked down on James Corden working at the National.

Hope it cleans up at the Tonys!!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You