News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for sunshineleopard

Member Name: sunshineleopard
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Ricky Martin Stage Door Evita
 Apr 13 2012, 12:25:20 PM
This will be the last time that I will respond to a message on here. To Dollypop I am not a fraud, a child or a smelly sock puppet. I am a mother that had a moment and expressed my experience. In my past thread I did state that at least he gave my daughter a kiss and didn't ignore us totally. I have no reason to make something like this up. The only reason why I had said how immature some of the comments were was because I knew they were adults making them. I always believe you can never jud
 Apr 12 2012, 04:25:15 PM
Wow how immature this is all turning out. I said what I needed to in my last post.
 Apr 12 2012, 02:47:51 PM
I have no reason to lie about getting a playbill. Everyone that was picking up their tickets received one. Sorry you never got one. Believe me if there were 50 people waiting of course he wouldn't be able to. But with just me and my daughter that was why I wish he could have. You seem pissed because you thought my story was a fraud. I'm over what happened as you can read in my post right before yours. Thank you!!!
 Apr 12 2012, 02:08:16 PM
I didn't know there were rules stage dooring. We took the chance to see if we could get an autograph. The other 5 ladies waiting got autographs from the other cast members. For the person that said my story doesn't add up. We received the playbill when I went to the ticket box to pick up the tickets that were ordered. The man gave one to my daughter. He actually told us where the stage door was.
Being in that situation I am sure many people would view it differently. I don't feel bash

Apr 11 2012, 11:50:20 PM
I never expected to get some of these messages. I was honestly voicing my experience. I guess I let my emotions take over as a parent. I guess until you run into something like this some of you may understand why I felt the way I did. I am at least happy she did get the kiss on the cheek.
 Apr 11 2012, 11:23:00 PM
Yes I did join today because I had something to write. I have read many reviews over the years on this site.
 Apr 11 2012, 11:06:40 PM
She's 10
 Apr 11 2012, 11:04:42 PM
I guess unless you were in the situation you may feel differently. I am not in the theater business so i didn't think two seconds would effect anything. Yes I am glad my daughter did get a kiss. It's a kid that he denied not me.
 Apr 11 2012, 11:02:15 PM
I don't think I need to get over myself. I just felt bad for my daughter.
 Apr 11 2012, 10:36:11 PM
I am never one to post anything bad but I have to let you know of such an upsetting experience with Ricky Martin. My sister had purchased tickets for me and my 10 year old daughter to see Evita because we are huge Ricky Martin fans. We were at the 2:00 show today. We got to the theater early and decided to see where the stage door was located for later. We saw 5 other girls waiting so I said to my daughter let's wait and see by chance if we see Ricky Martin go in. It was cold and we waited fo
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You