News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for VanDeanTBC

Member Name: VanDeanTBC
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Laura Osnes Double Hit
 Sep 20 2012, 02:23:41 PM
There was indeed an iTunes glitch. Laura's album should hopefully be back online within 24 hours.
Bonnie & Clyde CD - Digital or no?
 Apr 28 2012, 10:13:23 PM
I agree with the frustration about the iTunes issue. We have contacted them several times and they said it would take 1 to 5 days to fix... not sure why it would take that long but there's not much we can do unfortunately.

On a more positive note, I had ordered a copy of our Bonnie & Clyde CD from Amazon to see how long it would take (super saver shipping) and it arrived today so everyone who ordered should be receiving their copies any time now, if they haven't already.

Best,

Apr 26 2012, 02:50:31 PM
Bonnie & Clyde now shows up as "in stock" on Amazon.com. Thank you everyone for your patience. As for iTunes, we have been in constant communication with them and they stated that the glitch would be fixed soon.

Best,
Van

Apr 25 2012, 11:34:55 PM
We are investigating with Apple why this iTunes glitch occurred. We hope that it will be resolved shortly.

Thanks everyone.

Best,
Van

Apr 25 2012, 02:12:54 PM
A vocal book is indeed in the works. Not exactly sure of the timing just yet.
 Apr 25 2012, 10:38:42 AM
Hey guys. Van Dean from Broadway Records here. The Bonnie & Clyde CDs arrived at Amazon today. We had shipped them several thousand copies from the manufacturer on the 17th but, unfortunately, they had an internal issue with the PO number and it got delayed. I have confirmation that Amazon received them today but it may take a few days to get to you all. Sincere apologies for the delay. If you're in the city, Colony Records has the CDs in stock as does most of the small Broadway shops arou
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You