News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Burlesquebabe

Burlesquebabe Profile Photo
Member Name: Burlesquebabe
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Occupation: Want to be future director/ screenwriter/Oscar winner
Profile: FULL NAME: Sachel Entente

FAV. BROADWAY MUSICAL: 42ND street

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Comment on the AVATAR right above you. (Twice is nice)
 Mar 20 2006, 09:46:37 PM
Lovely avatar Overthemoon, I've had atleast 10 people ask who is that in my avatar, he's not famous...yet.
re: retro foods from your childhood
 Mar 14 2006, 09:56:29 PM
Anyone remember Gushers? I couldn't stand those nasty things!eww
re: retro foods from your childhood
 Mar 14 2006, 09:56:14 PM
Anyone remember Gushers? I couldn't stand those nasty things!eww
frist tosses the right wing's salad
 Jan 28 2006, 05:27:11 PM
What are you guys talking about! I'm a name caller? I said in my first post that I'm against gay marriage and you all loose your minds, you have some right to say ANYTHING to me or about me!! I've been nothing but nice and patient with you people so don't say a damn thing to me!
frist tosses the right wing's salad
 Jan 28 2006, 05:25:04 PM
What are you guys talking about! I'm a name caller? I said in my first post that I'm against gay marriage and you all loose your minds, you have some right to say ANYTHING to me or about me!! I've been nothing but nice and patient with you people so don't say a damn thing to me!
frist gives the right wing another blowjob
 Jan 27 2006, 06:46:02 PM
All I can say is this is hypocrisy to the max. I'm shocked, I know alot of people here disagree but c'mon lets stop being so harsh. I find marriage to be a sacred event between a man and woman some of you don't think so, good for you but for you to attack me because I don't agree with you is just childish and a bit hypocritical. I would also like to add that I am a Christian so forgive me for my 'preposterous' views .
 Jan 27 2006, 06:45:11 PM
All I can say is this is hypocrisy to the max. I'm shocked, I know alot of people here disagree but c'mon lets stop being so harsh. I find marriage to be a sacred event between a man and woman some of you don't think so, good for you but for you to attack me because I don't agree with you is just childish and a bit hypocritical. I would also like to add that I am a Christian so forgive me for my 'preposterous' views .
 Jan 27 2006, 06:44:58 PM
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You