News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for caliphillips

Member Name: caliphillips
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

First Performance of Triassic Parq
 Jun 13 2012, 09:30:29 AM
I can't speak to the fringe production cuz i didn't see it, but this one is really really good. It's billed as a comedy and I definitely was laughing the whole time, but I also really cared about the story, which sounds silly because it was about gender-confused dinosaurs. But I did. The characters are very real. You guys are probably right that broadway isn't the right place, but this is definitely going to be a hit. At least that's what I felt based on the audience.
First Performance of Triassic Parq
 Jun 13 2012, 01:04:57 AM
I was skeptical, but I saw it. The entire audience laughed the entire time. Funny with so much heart. Two standing ovations - once at the end of the show, one at the end of the curtain call. I reccomend it very highly. I bet this will go to broadway.
Triassic Parq Video
 Jun 10 2012, 11:57:42 AM
Yeah I loved him in Lysistrata. And Lindsay Nicle Chambers who's in it too.
Triassic Parq Video
 Jun 9 2012, 08:40:07 AM
HAHA. Is this a joke? This made me peee myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2giRtgkflg

What is TRIASSIC PARQ?
 May 6 2012, 09:29:16 PM
I've been checking out the website www.triassicparq.com. I have no idea what to expect but I'm DEF gonna see it because it looks like wade McCollum is in it, who is also in Submissions Only. I love him on that show. (that body... Wow)
What is TRIASSIC PARQ?
 May 4 2012, 09:12:23 AM
What is Triassic Parq? Does anyone know? I LOVE Lindsay Nicole Chambers (totally Tony snubbed for Lysistrata).. but what is this show?

??

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You