News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for JuliesPoolie

JuliesPoolie Profile Photo
Member Name: JuliesPoolie
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

WICKED dinner
 Jun 14 2012, 04:09:46 PM
Try Vynl,

http://www.yelp.com/biz/vynl-new-york-2

It's two blocks away. But they have a Cher bathroom!!!

Audra Didn't Make a Rape Joke to Support
 Jun 14 2012, 02:54:33 PM
Supporting Audra's rape joke.
 Jun 14 2012, 02:42:16 PM
 Jun 14 2012, 02:26:35 PM
It wasn't highly insensitive. It was touching.

If you had any issue with Audra's speech you are in no doubt in need of serious therapy. You might want to consider never leaving your house... that way any big bad men in the world won't come and get you!

Random thoughts on Raven in SISTER ACT
 Jun 14 2012, 02:04:26 PM
And Raven looks about 20 onstage.
Random thoughts on Raven in SISTER ACT
 Jun 14 2012, 12:44:11 PM
Raven is a truly funny television star who does nothing but prove that she has immense stage presence and can sing her face off on a Broadway stage. The problem is the part isn't right for her. She looks way too young up there.

I know Patina is only about one year older than her but she reads about 10 years older on stage than Raven does. Whoopi was not young when she made the movie and the show was conceived with an older actress in mind (Dawn Lewis must have been in her 50s or 60s whe

TheatreDiva90016
 Jun 14 2012, 03:33:37 AM
Clearly you are too daft to realize that I'm not disrespecting women at all. I'm saying we live in a world where men and women are equal. Any instances where that is not the case should most definitely be corrected but never in a way where one sex if given preference over the other. Which is what filthy feminists would like.

TheatreDiva90016
 Jun 14 2012, 03:23:22 AM
I have no beef with TheatreDiva, only her cohorts with that c*nt Kelly2.

Believe me, if this track city thing was me, it'd be about Kelly

TheatreDiva90016
 Jun 14 2012, 03:14:46 AM
What the hell is going on? You made it mad!!!
Venus in Fur Rush Recently?
 Jun 14 2012, 03:11:53 AM
bump, I want to see what this nutcase is writing.
s
 Jun 14 2012, 03:11:25 AM
bump, I want to see what this nutcase is writing.
Is Patti LuPone Overrated?
 Jun 14 2012, 03:03:17 AM
Not at good as what this poster is doing on the board right now. OMFG.
London Phantom star launches Twitter rant at fan over online criticism
 Jun 13 2012, 07:42:39 PM
hermajesty, you should know above everyone here that humans in general love a good controversy.

It's the reason you all still have a monarchy, right? To know what kind of crazy shenanigans Prince Charles is doing with his pants around his ankles? That's the sole purpose of them, right?

London Phantom star launches Twitter rant at fan over online criticism
 Jun 13 2012, 06:57:52 PM
Hermajesty and Kelly2 should go have lunch together. They can be homophobic and hate men together while the rest of us accept and support everyone for who they are. Go rant about how inappropriate Audra is and how all celebrities are fake on Twitter, kids!

Also, this Phantom actress clearly has insecurities about her level of talent. She's probably not very good and has been told that either by superiors in the industry or by reviewers in the papers. She's clearly taking out pent up agg

Jun 12 2012, 02:57:19 PM
If it's someone the defended (in this case male) would NEVER sleep with sober and she initiated the sex, then yes, rape all over.
 Jun 12 2012, 02:55:47 PM
Except when it comes to rape cases. See the Central Park rape case.

Jun 12 2012, 02:49:19 PM
And you know what, rape committed by women towards men is almost always NEVER reported. Again, if an ugly girl convinces a hot drunk guy who would never sleep with her otherwise to have sex with her, that's rape too. And I'd honestly like to see a lot of those ugly girls see some time behind bars and have to deal with what a lot of men who've been accused of rape have had to go through. It truly can ruin one's life to get accused if the claim is ill-founded or in fact FALSE.

You'd

Jun 12 2012, 02:25:25 PM
Thank you, henrikegerman, on so many accounts!
 Jun 12 2012, 12:13:28 PM
Some of the more psychologically fragile women in this thread will tell you that once she said "no" she meant no. Even if she changed her mind, it's still rape.

And yes, like "I" said a couple of pages back, Audra is one of the most talented, humble, and down-to-earth actors we have in the theatre world right now. Her speech was EXTREMELY heartfelt and just proved, once again, that she can be classy just as much as someone who'd probably be totally down to go out for a beer with you aft

Jun 11 2012, 10:30:51 PM
All I have to say to you is this: go rent The Crucible. Women can do quite a bit lying in the courtroom. For personal gain, for fun, whatever their reasoning, it happens.

In fact, get a ticket to Chicago! Satire is based in reality. The whole notion of women escaping murder charges in the 20s is true. Better yet, why not examine the entire Red Scare which The Crucible is based upon. A lot of people lied up on those stands.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You