News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SHER12

Member Name: SHER12
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

LEAP OF FAITH to Close on Broadway Sunday, May 13  May 11 2012, 06:36:54 PM
Amen to your comment Arthur Mervyn. In answer to a previous comment, i do know what a triple threat is and Mr. E. has proven himself to be one - in more than one language by the way. How many of us can say that?
Someone may not like his vibrato or acting style but to those who know the business and have given him all the nominations, including for Leap of Faith, he certainly has shown his talent. Attacking any actor on a personal level on whether he is gay, cuban or whatever does show a la

LEAP OF FAITH to Close on Broadway Sunday, May 13  May 10 2012, 06:27:18 PM
well, newintown since you seem to agree with Hyperbole, here's my answer. Yes, I'm new to the board as a participant, though not as young as you think. Class is in question because no one that has it insults a fellow actor by calling him names, which is something this board seems to enjoy. No, I don't agree with the post. Anyone is entitled to loath anybody they choose but by calling Mr. E a 'Cuban Goat' he showed no class. Does he have anything against cubans? Again, Mr. Esparza is a triple-thr
LEAP OF FAITH to Close on Broadway Sunday, May 13  May 10 2012, 01:46:01 PM
Hyperbole - you might be sad about the show closing, but you certainly show no class speaking of someone as talented and amazing as Raul like you have. It only shows your envy at not being able to approach his achievements even in your dreams. Let's keep it professional, so LOF closes there will be other shows in the future. Not that many actors get nominated for every role they do on B'way. there is a reason.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You