News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Bobby9940

Member Name: Bobby9940
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Sleep No More is AMAZING
 May 25 2012, 12:27:14 PM
Couldn't find the ring again. I looked all through the 5th floor woods while still in the first half hour of the show and couldn't find anything

On the plus side I got the 1 on 1 with Agnes who was great. Can't find her listed in the website cast so dying to know the name of the actress

Current Sleep No More Cast
 May 25 2012, 03:17:48 AM
The website isn't current. Almost all of the cast I saw tonight aren't on the website, which is a crime because I really want to know the name of the actress who played agnes. Her name started with an M...
Sleep No More is AMAZING
 May 24 2012, 03:00:24 PM
PS: anyone know where agnes (the blonde girl with the suitcase) starts her story? I always catch her at the same point when she just arrives on the 4th floor looking scared
Sleep No More is AMAZING
 May 23 2012, 01:12:16 PM
Wow that is cool
Sleep No More is AMAZING
 May 20 2012, 02:45:30 PM
if the "forest" is a clue the only other place I can think of is on the 5th floor set, though I never saw any kind of ring in the tree maze
Sleep No More is AMAZING
 May 19 2012, 04:56:19 PM
I wish I could remember the details but that was awhile back and it happened so fast. The only part I can remember is that he went into the woods cause of how she brushed my hands against the branches that were attached to the wall of the room we were in.

I'm aware of the note she says to give to the porter, but she didn't do that the time I went and I've heard from other people who said they didn't get anything from the guy.

I'm also aware that it's a secret but still, would l

Sleep No More is AMAZING
 May 18 2012, 08:49:01 PM
I'll be seeing sleep no more for the 4th time next week. Last time I had the one on one with hecate who charged me with finding a ring. Does anyone know where it is so I can find it? I've read the hecate's side quest article online and it doesn't actually say where the thing is.

Can anyone help?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You