News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for It's Me Again!2

It's Me Again!2 Profile Photo
Member Name: It's Me Again!2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Once - Will Call
 Jun 23 2012, 08:29:27 PM
Hey guys, for the Will Call at Once do you need an I.D or anything else to get your tickets? I am 17 and I do not have an I.D other than my passport. Would that be enough if needed? Thanks.
GODSPELL to Close on Broadway June 24
 Jun 12 2012, 07:54:11 PM
Good! they are all very talented. I know Lindsey is in rehearsal for Dogfight and is the next Elphaba. Anyone else know what the other's plans are?
GODSPELL to Close on Broadway June 24
 Jun 12 2012, 07:47:41 PM
Well, I think we all saw this coming. I saw the show twice and I have to say I did not see a masterpiece or any high theatre, but I had a good time and it was fun. I'm sure the cast will not have any trouble finding new jobs, they were all very talented.

Once Questions!
 Jun 12 2012, 07:09:27 PM
Thanks for all of the help guys! Thanks!
Once Questions!
 Jun 12 2012, 06:50:07 PM
I don't know much about it either (and sort of don't want to before the show) but someone said it was like a 3-D effect. Not sure but thanks for the help I am very excited about this!
Once Questions!
 Jun 12 2012, 06:29:48 PM
I am going to be seeing a matinee for Once on June 27th! I am so excited about this and I just had a couple of questions.

1) My seat is Row O Seat 2. How is the view? I have read about this lighting effect. Will I miss the full effect?

2) What time does the official pre-show begin?

3) In order to go on the stage do I need to purchase something?

4) And does the cast sign after matinees?

Sorry for the questions. Thanks. :)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You