News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LaVieBoheme5

LaVieBoheme5 Profile Photo
Member Name: LaVieBoheme5
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Finding Neverland the Musical
 Aug 8 2014, 09:31:00 PM
I wasn't aware of the other post - thanks!
 Aug 8 2014, 05:47:51 PM
You will not be disappointed - let me know what you think! Have fun!!
 Aug 8 2014, 03:32:32 PM
A few of my friends and I just drove 14 hours from Lansing, Michigan to Boston, MA to see a preview of Finding Neverland the musical starring Jeremy Jordan, Laura Michelle Kelly, and many other talented folks. It would be impossible to sum up my experience in a few short words but I will try. We expected to be entertained and at best, to have a new show to add to our list of favorites; however, we received so much more than words can express.

The show was fully of whimsy and magic - yo

Songs for Family Slideshow
 Dec 11 2012, 05:12:07 PM
Every year at Christmas time my brother and I put together a slideshow of pictures for our family. This year we are having difficulty finding appropriate songs (we like fun and upbeat-last year we used Come so Far from Hairspray and My Life would Suck without You by Kelly Clarkson). We would love to use Broadway songs, but any suggestions would be great.
Wicked Contest
 Jun 20 2012, 11:15:28 PM
in hindsight, yes, it would have been better to have one photo. we have been directing people to pic 62. thanks for the votes!
WICKED CONTEST
 Jun 20 2012, 10:41:02 PM
My local theater is holding a "best friend" contest to win tickets to see Wicked and to meet the cast! I would love to see this with my best friend as Broadway is our world and we live so far away from NYC (in Michigan), so this is as close to perfect as we can get! We are grossly behind right now and need your help! Please follow the link below and vote for one of our pictures. We are pic number 62. THANK YOU!

http://fox47news.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=62758&s=21440674&i=1&m=X&sort=SORTORDER&#SD

Wicked Contest
 Jun 20 2012, 06:53:32 AM
yeah, i noticed that too. we found out about the contest quite a bit later than everyone else, but i am keeping my fingers crossed. thanks for your help!
Wicked Contest
 Jun 19 2012, 11:05:17 PM
Thank you so much!
Wicked Contest
 Jun 19 2012, 10:56:50 PM
My best friend and I are trying to win tickets to see Wicked at our local theater. If we win we would also get to meet the cast! Seeing as Broadway is our world and we live so far away from NYC (in Michigan) this is as close to perfect as we can get! Please follow the link below and vote for our picture. We are pic number 62. THANK YOU!

http://fox47news.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=62758&s=21440674&i=1&m=X&sort=SORTORDER&#SD

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You