News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Springley

Member Name: Springley
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

What keyboards and software do Broadway composers and music directors use?
 Jun 19 2014, 09:44:18 AM
I do know from an interview video with John Kander from the Legacy Project that he uses Finale, and I believe he says it is the industry standard. Although I imagine it doesn't really matter, it is all about individual preference.
Roles that are hardly ever offstage.
 Jul 20 2013, 01:46:48 PM
Georgio in Passion
Pippin Rush
 Jun 14 2013, 11:28:06 PM
For SRO, are you restricted to one ticket per person? Or could you get two?

I know the general rush is one per person.

Pacific Overtures original orchestrations
 Jul 13 2012, 08:35:09 PM
Hey guys. Does anyone know what the original Tunick instrumentation of Pacific Overtures was? I didnt find anything in a Google search. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks
New York Musical Theatre Festival 2012 (NYMF)
 Jun 29 2012, 10:57:00 AM
Has anyone looked into the new shows premiering at NYMF this year? It's an eclectic year (isn't it always?)

http://www.nymf.org/Story-634.html

The show I'm looking most forward to is Baby Case. Having seen it in Philadelphia years ago, I know it is such an interesting and well written show, and I can only imagine how its improved since then. The score is very Ragtime-y in style, and the story is reminiscent of Chicago, but with a completely true story.

I've also got my eyes on Foreverman. Having listened to the demo CD, the music is beautiful and the story intriguing.

What do you guys think of the lineup?

Why Jesus Christ Superstar Failed
 Jun 23 2012, 08:52:06 AM
I saw Jeremy Kushnier as Judas and Tom Hewitt's understudy last night, and they both did an incredible job. Seeing both Josh Young and Jeremy near the front of the orchestra, I actually did prefer Jeremy's voice and acting, and although it seems that the hard score is giving them both a little trouble, Jeremy does more vocally with a little more ease. And Pilate's understudy had a great voice and good acting, albeit a little stiff at times.

Maybe it was because I was somewhat unfamili

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You