News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for astinjeremy

Member Name: astinjeremy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
 Sep 13 2023, 10:44:01 AM

Does anyone have any active codes for The Shark Is Broken or Kimberly Akimbo?  I know they both have Broadway week offers but our trip is not until the end of the month.  Thank You!

Hugh Jackman in The Music Man
 Sep 14 2019, 08:56:46 AM

Although it  did not work 100% of the time, I found that if you go to the Schedule and Pricing tab for the show you can select a date and a price range from the calendar/grid and it will "try" to find you seats in that price range.  That is how I ended up finding my $159 mezz aisle seat for 11/7.

Curious Incident Rear Mezzanine
 Nov 7 2014, 04:45:23 PM
Does anyone know how the view is from the back 2 rows of the rear mezzanine? Can you still see the visual effects of the stage? I am currently looking at row F seat 25, it is the only seat left in my price range.
War Horse Intermission Set Change?
 Jun 4 2014, 11:09:54 AM
I saw the touring production twice, in two different cities. Both times they set up the barricades during intermission.
Cabaret - Hiptix Question
 May 7 2014, 01:53:03 PM

Does anyone know where the HipTix Gold Seats are? Also is there a way to see if seats are available for a specific performance date before upgrading my account?

Rocky Or Bullets TDF
 Apr 25 2014, 01:39:48 PM
Thank you all for your input. I have decided to go with Rocky, I am very excited to see all the technical aspects involved in the last 20 minutes.
Rocky Or Bullets TDF
 Apr 23 2014, 06:36:18 PM
I am trying to finalize the last show for my trip next week. I will be booking my tickets with TDF, but am having a hard time deciding between Rocky and Bullets Over Broadway. Any Suggestions? How have the seats been for either of these with TDF?
Heart and Lights Delayed (Cancelled)
 Mar 21 2014, 03:55:32 PM
I just bought tickets to his last week on TDF. Now I am stuck paying TDF's $4.00/ticket processing fee for nothing.

There goes my 3 show Wednesday!

Bullets Over Broadway previews
 Mar 12 2014, 05:05:29 PM
Does anyone know how the view is from the rear mezzanine? I am thinking about getting tickets from TDF or TKTS, but am worried about the sightlines back there.
If/Then Previews
 Mar 4 2014, 06:03:08 PM
IF/THEN announced lottery information on Facebook!

Here are the official details:

IF/THEN Lottery Policy: $25 – a limited number of tickets for each performance will be sold for each performance via a lottery drawing held 90 minutes before curtain. Entries are accepted starting two hours prior to each performance (or 30 minutes prior before the drawing itself). Limit one entry per person, and two tickets per winner. Winners must be present at the time of drawing and valid ID m

Which shows are these from?
 Sep 24 2013, 03:05:32 PM
Could the feather be from War Horse? I know the goose sometimes throws feathers into the first row.
Craig Bierko & Jill Paice in MATILDA
 Sep 5 2013, 08:56:11 PM
Saw the show last night. I thought Jill did a really good job, but I do not have anything to compare it to.
Matilda Seating Help
 Aug 2 2013, 09:53:41 AM
Matilda is my 1st show choice during my September vacation. Unfortunately due to some unforeseen bills the most I can spend on a ticket is around $100. I have having trouble selecting an area of the theatre, as I have never been to the Shubert Theatre and cannot find a current photo of the seating area. Any advice is welcome.

1. Partial View Upfront Rows A-E (These are the far left and right side seats)
2. Mezzanine Row G Center
3. Balcony Left Row B Aisle Seat

THE TRIP TO BOUNTIFUL Rush
 Jul 25 2013, 08:55:48 PM
I am a college student in Ohio, and was planning on rushing this show during my September trip. Our student ID's do not have dates/years on them, will they still allow me to rush?
Matilda Partial View Orchestra Seats
 Jul 16 2013, 11:07:38 AM
Does anyone know how obstructed the “partial view” seats are on the far left and right. I am looking at rows D&E, seats 29 or 30?
Seating Advice for Pippin, Kinky Boots, and Matilda
 Jul 12 2013, 04:53:06 PM
Does anyone know how the view would be from Balcony Row H, Seat 26 for Matilda? It is the seat on the far right aisle. Trying to decide if I want to spring for the more expensive seats in the front of the balcony.
War Horse Up on TDF
 Aug 8 2012, 07:06:56 PM
If anyone goes, I would love to know the seating location you end up with.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You