News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Becky2

Member Name: Becky2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Memphis Student Rush
 Aug 1 2012, 12:45:41 PM
I don't know if this means anything, but you can buy the front row student seats off Telecharge (a little more expensive) in advance, and they are not available on telecharge for the last show. A few pairs are on broker sites for the front row so I'm thinking they sold them and didn't hold them back. They could still offer the boxes with rush, but thought I'd throw that out there.
Memphis Student Rush
 Jul 24 2012, 11:21:24 AM
Rushed today and got there way too early Second group arrived about 8:30, and line didn't get really long till about 9:40. At 10 the line went down the block.
Once rush tickets?
 Jul 24 2012, 12:25:14 AM
I just did rush on Sat for the first time. I got there at 5 am and was the second person. No one else came till about 6, but after that people showed up pretty steadily. Line had (I would say) about 50 people by 9-9:30.
I hate those vultures
 Jul 7 2012, 08:42:44 PM
It's not them asking for a free ticket I have a problem with. It's not people giving a ticket away for free I have a problem with.

What I DID have a problem with was encountering one at the Leap of Faith closing who tried to bully and intimidate me into giving him an extra ticket. I hadn't run into them before that, but now I see what everyone was talking about.

Ghost Rush?
 Jul 2 2012, 10:54:55 PM
Here is a rush report that might help:
Peter and the Starcatcher Lottery
 Jun 27 2012, 12:59:11 AM
This page also might be useful to keep up with who is showing up for rush/lottery each week:
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You