News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for KellyGreen23

Member Name: KellyGreen23
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Auditions: Dressing The Part: Serious Question
 Mar 5 2013, 02:42:57 PM
I suppose I should specify a little more. I went to a regional cattle call and one of the directors there really liked me. After I sang, he talked with me for a while about how I was not a 'good fit' for his current show, but that he thought he had work for me. He passed along my name to another director who invited me to come tryout for a production of West Side Story. The sides and songs he sent me are for Maria. I was beyond ecstatic.

So, long story short...this creative team has ne

Auditions: Dressing The Part: Serious Question
 Mar 4 2013, 08:52:48 AM
I landed an audition for a great role. The character I am going after is much different than me physically. Not by body type, but in terms of hair color and complexion. I have a great skin tone that can tan easily, and I don't have any problems in dying my hair for the part. My question is, do I show up to the audition with my skin slightly tanned and my hair a different color? Or do I just attend my appointment as I am and show them the canvas they have to work with? What would your recommendat
Non-Union Attending a Union Audition
 Jun 29 2012, 11:11:37 AM
Thank you so much for your reply! The tip about the highlighting on the resume' was great. I'll definitely use that. And thanks for the advice. I only mention my experience with the show because I feel so at ease about this audition--I am feeling pretty confident. I just hope I get the chance to perform in front of them so they can see what I can do. Thanks again for the tips! I appreciate it SO much! :)
Non-Union Attending a Union Audition
 Jun 28 2012, 12:43:21 PM
Hi everyone!

I have a really important audition coming up. It's an EPA. I'm currently non-union but I have been waiting forever for this show to hold auditions. I've been the lead in non-professional productions of this particular show twice, and I have the experience and the familiarity with this show to really give this one hell of a shot. On the other hand, I know how EPAs work, and I am bracing myself for disappointment. I know my chances of even being seen are very slim since I am

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You