News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ggoom

Member Name: ggoom
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 6/2/13
 Jun 3 2013, 11:43:50 PM
Actually the gross trend will be downhill from this point on. If you look at the data, the 21st week (4th week of May) is the peak bringing more than any other summer weeks (notable exception is 2009). This trend is becoming stronger during the last three years.

It is interesting to see whether Annie can buck this trend being a children's show.

what's next for William Finn?
 Dec 23 2012, 10:54:37 PM
There is an open call in January for a kid role in Little Miss Sunshine, so my guess is that they are still trying.
Lilla is out of Annie for injury?
 Dec 15 2012, 09:10:12 AM
BrodyFosse123 is either joking or a liar. The show continued with the swing on after the accident.
TDF National vs Regular member
 Dec 8 2012, 06:55:19 PM
NO, it is still for the NY shows. The national membership is cheaper but can only see the shows with eTix options. I believe most of the shows have such an option, but not always.
 Dec 7 2012, 09:59:24 PM
Got it. Thank you!
 Dec 7 2012, 05:57:43 PM
I am a currently a TDF national member and am trying to see Radio City Christmas Spectacular this month. (I know, I know. Let's not talk about the show itself.)

Although there is only one show available for National member (eTix option), it seems there are some other options for regular members. I'd like to upgrade if this is really the case. Would anyone kindly check the availability of the show? BIG TIA.

In addition, is this common to have additional shows (non eTix options)

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 9/9/12
 Sep 11 2012, 05:16:14 PM
Wicked had a friends and family thing on Sunday and handed out lots of free tickets.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You