News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for janeshon1106

janeshon1106 Profile Photo
Member Name: janeshon1106
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Who is your favorite character in broadway shows??
 Aug 13 2012, 12:10:35 AM
The Phantom of the Opera - Christine Daae, The Phantom, Raoul
Les Miserables - Eponine, Fantine
Beauty and the Beast - Belle
Wicked - Elphaba, Glinda
Little Mermaid - Ariel
Mamma Mia - Sophie Sheridan

Why is the show called
 Aug 12 2012, 02:33:31 PM
Along with the Beauty Pageant reference, and the madame butterfly basis, the story is supposedly influenced by a photograph of a Vietnamese mother leaving her child that Schonberg found. According to history, Saigon was the former name of Ho Chi Minh City which is the largest city in Vietnam. During the Vietnam war, The Fall of Saigon marked the end of the Vietnam war and the last of the American Soldiers were evacuated. This is one of the main highlights in the show and Kim being the main chara
Is Evita the hardest role to sing---ever?
 Aug 9 2012, 01:39:15 PM
I have seen roles that reach higher. Nonetheless, Evita is definitely a challenging role. I wouldn't say its the hardest ever but its not easy.
What are your favorite songs from Andrew Lloyd Webber?
 Aug 9 2012, 01:27:31 PM
Heaven on their minds
Music of the Night
All I Ask of You
Phantom of the Opera
Think of Me
Superstar
Don't Cry For Me Argentina
Any Dream Will Do

I LOVE MAJORITY OF ANDREW LLOYD WEBBER'S SONGS but these ones are my top favorites :)

New Broadway Blog Just Launched
 Aug 9 2012, 01:19:42 PM
If you think my blog is boring, I totally respect your opinion and I will highly appreciate some constructive criticism. Whether or not I get paid as a theater critic, that's not up to you. And I DO Comment on some of the other threads and other sites. Maybe not as much as you do because I'm new here. Maybe you find my blog boring because you already know a lot about the shows I've posted, but that doesn't mean other people know as much as you do. Being a theater critic is what I love to do and
 Aug 9 2012, 12:35:57 PM
Thank You so much for the correction :)
and yes I have seen a lot more shows than the 3 up there. more stuff will come :)

Aug 9 2012, 12:31:18 PM
I have seen much more shows other than the ones that are already up there! there will be more that's coming :)
 Aug 6 2012, 03:52:51 PM
No. Not as of now.

Aug 6 2012, 02:36:30 PM
Hey Everyone!

I recently launched a blog that all relates to Broadway productions in terms of show information, character analysis and other critiquing. I will definitely appreciate your feedback :) The link is here and also subscribe to my youtube channel at janeshon1106

http://janeonbroadway.blogspot.com/

on a side note, I do not own any of the music and video clips I used. All rights belong to their original owners. The videos are for educational, promtional use ONLY not for sale.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You