News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MickSeven

Member Name: MickSeven
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

BEAUTIFUL: The Carole King Musical preview thread
 Dec 21 2013, 09:47:25 PM
I saw it this afternoon and thought it was wonderful. I have been attending 3/4 things a year for the last decade and would put it in my top 4-5 along with Aida, Jersey Boys, Bronx Tale (play obviously) and Les Mes.
I agree with a recent post- it avoided things that Motown and Baby Its You did.
I thought it was stronger than Memphis which I also liked.
Ironically, Baby its You could not secure the rights for Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow which is absurd given it was their biggest

manilow on Broadway rush TDF?
 Jan 21 2013, 06:38:36 PM
Saw the concert Saturday- row Q of the mezzanine and enjoyed it having been a fan for 30+ years. He did a nice job of fitting 23 songs into 90 minutes.
I was pleased to pay $60 with fees, the row in front of me would have been $110 and only 4 rows in front $200.

Did anyone sit in the balcony? How would center balcony be vs. being all the way on the side of the rear mezzanine (asking because I am considering going again, sat in rear mezzanine, but center)

Clive
 Jan 21 2013, 06:36:21 PM
Hello, I am considering seeing this play as I like the subject and cast.Did anyone attend a preview?
1/2 half price for a play at TDF $72.50. Are producers shooting themselves in the pocket book?
 Jan 12 2013, 10:25:34 AM
I agree, I did see the Heiress TKTS for around $73.50 (50% off), but it was 9th row center Orchestra, great cast, and was longer than your average play.
Manilow running time?
 Jan 12 2013, 10:19:54 AM
Hello, has anyone heard what the running time is- i looked at the FAQ for the St James Theatre on some page and it said 95 minutes, but that could have been for whatever prior production was there
Do you think telecharge will let me exchange GlenGarry for different date
 Nov 24 2012, 04:26:20 PM
Have a single ticket for next Saturday, I would prefer to go in mid-January. Despite it saying no refunds/exchanges, do you think if I called they would allow me to switch?
How is row K side for Book of Mormon?
 Aug 13 2012, 06:45:56 PM
the last one- #13 in row K; that was there for a few nights as well as a few in row L for a few nights. Seem to be gone now of course. I had been planning on waiting until September 2013 to see it so its a nice surprise
Do you anticipate discounts for Glen Garry Glen Ross?
 Aug 13 2012, 06:31:59 PM
With only 10 weeks, many dates have sold well in the orchestra, I ended up getting tickets for $97 in the second to last row of the mezzanine which is fine with me-i like the aisle.
Does it appear there will eventually be a broadwaybox/playbill discount in anyones estimation? I didn't want to take a chance and wait as I enjoyed seeing this in 2005

How is row K side for Book of Mormon?
 Aug 13 2012, 06:27:50 PM
Somehow yesterday for awhile there were a small amount of single $79.75 seats available for some November-January shows. How are these seats?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You