News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for lonesome coyote

Member Name: lonesome coyote
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Ted Neeley, Jesus Christ Superstar, 2012 tour
 Aug 27 2012, 08:55:04 AM
Which of course would make him tax exempt! Unless he's categorized as a "Loaf and Fish Divider"

Aug 24 2012, 10:43:43 PM
Anything? Even if he did a tour with Betty White as Mary and Morgan Freeman as Judas? And Dick Van Dyke as Herod? Man, I's even pay money to see that! That show could sit in Miami for six months. Actually, it would have to sit, as it would get too damn tired just standing around all the time, what with it's back problems, artificial hip, and bum knee from the War.
 Aug 23 2012, 04:43:53 PM
The "oldness" of the ageless is inversely proportional to the "heatness" of their "hotness"
 Aug 20 2012, 10:34:23 AM
Not fandom. It's an announcement. Of a show. g.d.e.l.g.i. got it right.

Aug 20 2012, 10:27:03 AM
yup
 Aug 20 2012, 10:17:46 AM
Wow! Edifying comments. Perhaps this would be of interest:

He’s just a man… He’s just a man…

Try telling that to Quentin Tarantino. On one of those ubiquitous sunny California
winter days in early 2012, Ted Neeley sat in an idling car at an imposing security gate
waiting for a response from the large house on the hill above; he had been summoned out
of that LA blue by Tarantino, ostensibly for some as yet unnamed film project. The OK
for entrée given,

Aug 20 2012, 09:48:13 AM
Tedheads Unite!
Ted Neeley has just announced a tour of the US, starting out this fall in the Northeast. Ted fronts his five piece Little Big Band and opens up the archives, with music, stories, photos, and video clips from his long career in addition to music from his new CD. Check out neeleytour.com for dates and info!

Update: Now that this thread has unraveled a bit, I feel it necessary to reference the above paragraph; and though it pains me to risk offending any of the aug

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You