News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for CaseyBrent41

Member Name: CaseyBrent41
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Sam Rockwell & Laurence Fishburne Will Lead AMERICAN BUFFALO on Broadway  Sep 17 2019, 06:02:38 PM

After seeing 3 billboards I will see Sam Rockwell do anything. I feel like the two of them together is really cool. Can't wait ...anyone know when tickets go on sale? I didn't see it. 

The Prom Cast Recording  Dec 14 2018, 10:49:25 AM

Its a terrible musical. But also a lot of fun. Great cast recording!

Titanic Broadway Revival!!!  Dec 13 2018, 04:59:52 PM

Going to be at the Lunt in the spring. Can't believe how many musicals we're getting too many i think

Oklahoma transferring to Circle in the Square...  Dec 11 2018, 05:59:20 PM

Next thing you know...Titanic will go to the Lunt!

Oklahoma transferring to Circle in the Square...  Dec 11 2018, 02:39:01 PM

W   H   Y ? 

Most underrated  Nov 29 2018, 02:38:30 PM

Women on the Verge. Brilliant score. Brilliant lyrics (better than Band's visit). Terrible production. Bart Sher was the WRONG director for a farcical fast paced musical comedy. 

What's Next for the Hudson?  Nov 27 2018, 02:36:53 PM

To the folks saying Hadestown is next for the Kerr, have you actually heard this or just wishful thinking??

I LOVE that show, but I don't see them turning it around for a spring opening to take the Kerr in the National run ends Jan 26.

You're probably right...oh. wait. 

What's Next for the Hudson?  Nov 27 2018, 11:13:17 AM

Hadestown is going to the Kerr

New Be More Chill artwork  Nov 26 2018, 01:08:21 PM

That has to be some of the ugliest artwork I've ever seen. I don't understand why you would take something that went viral and change anything about it.....While I know it was more the music and some b roll that went viral and not necessarily the art itself, the art is still part of the whole. Why couldn't they have ENHANCED the original artwork. 

This (like most Joe Iconis work) looks like College Musical Theater. YIKES!

*Also love how they justify the changes

Cleopatra: An Immersive Experience  Nov 11 2018, 09:44:26 AM

IT WAS TERRIBLE. So tacky and ridiculous. 

THE CHER SHOW Previews  Nov 2 2018, 03:34:40 PM

Hmmm have to disagree with most of whats been said here. While I liked the concept of the three Cher's and the way they SHARED each other's storylines and helped each other out, offering advice etc. I found the writing to be incredibly juvenile and what I like to call "bitch kitsch". And while the concept is very cool, it still was a pretty basic this happened and this happened and this happened. I also feel like the book was quite intimate for a big musical and in some case

BEETLEJUICE - Pre-Broadway Tryout in DC  Oct 30 2018, 09:16:49 PM

My friend is in Beautiful and they said they were maybe gonna cancel a first performance cause Beetlejuice wasn't going to be out in time for them to come in...Looks like Beetlejuice decided to be out first. 

BEETLEJUICE - Pre-Broadway Tryout in DC  Oct 29 2018, 01:40:25 PM

Saw this (and the snooze Little Shop) over the weekend. I'm a HUGE BEETLEJUICE fan so I was a little wary about this one. I LOVED IT. I think they did a good job of keeping the "essence" of the movie but making it its own thing. Afterwards I was excited to go home and watch the movie because both are so great! 

I don't know why people keep saying Act One is the act that needs work...Its really act two...the plot gets so convoluted and that Otho character HAS TO G

Little Shop of Horrors  Oct 22 2018, 04:16:05 PM

I wish it were Radnor dropping out...He sounded SO awful in those rehearsal videos...WOOOOF

Anastasia or Beetlejuice with 13 year old boy?  Oct 17 2018, 10:38:15 AM

BEETLEJUICE 100%%%%%%%

THE LIFESPAN OF A FACT Previews  Oct 11 2018, 11:59:05 AM

Not crazy will call is actually at the end of a long entry way and right before the doors to the theater. Getting there at half hour before performance is fine. 

Is ONCE ON THIS ISLAND Closing in January?  Oct 10 2018, 03:00:16 PM

Cute you think its false. You do you 

Effie is Jai'Len Christine Li Josey

Is ONCE ON THIS ISLAND Closing in January?  Oct 10 2018, 02:03:42 PM

She's going to be Deena in Dreamgirls 

AMERICAN SON Previews  Oct 7 2018, 11:44:39 AM

Always look forward to your thoughtful reviews WhizzerMarvin! 

AMERICAN SON Previews  Oct 4 2018, 11:55:21 AM

Going next week! With the track record I'm having FERRYMAN and LIFESPAN I'm super excited! 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You