News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jekyllforever

Member Name: jekyllforever
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

JEKYLL & HYDE Reviews  Apr 18 2013, 04:10:46 PM
Yeah, and why is that? This show and no other?
JEKYLL & HYDE Reviews  Apr 18 2013, 03:44:45 PM

JEKYLL & HYDE Reviews  Apr 18 2013, 03:44:44 PM

Jekyll & Hyde (Broadway Previews!)  Apr 18 2013, 03:43:35 PM
You poor lithping queen.
Jekyll & Hyde (Broadway Previews!)  Apr 18 2013, 03:31:06 PM
Rarely have I read about a show that inspires such vehemence.

Me, either. A batch of bitter old queens.

Jekyll & Hyde (Broadway Previews!)  Apr 15 2013, 01:40:51 PM
If I had to sit in the mezzanine, I wouldn't go see the show.
Jekyll & Hyde (Broadway Previews!)  Apr 12 2013, 08:23:15 PM
It is sold out tonight!
Jekyll & Hyde (Broadway Previews!)  Apr 11 2013, 02:19:58 PM
Ok. Sorry. Never gave that a thought.
Yet Another Time Change for SMASH  Apr 10 2013, 03:12:26 PM
I really liked the first season of this. Now, the plot is not making sense. And where is all the great music that was in Season One? I am not loving this like I used to.
Jekyll & Hyde (Broadway Previews!)  Apr 10 2013, 03:06:33 PM
And it's hard for me to understand why someone gets pleasure from trashing everything. But that's okay. You trash away. You have a right to your opinion, as do I.
Jekyll & Hyde (Broadway Previews!)  Apr 10 2013, 02:35:28 PM
I didn't just sign up and I have been on other boards, but I'm sure that no matter what my opinion is, it doesn't matter. It's too bad some of you don't like it, so it is what it is. I think some of you don't have anything good to say about any play on BW. I will be going in a few weeks, so tell me. Would there be a show you actually like? I don't have all my tickets bought yet, and I can't even imagine if there's a play out there you think is good enough to see.
Carrie Underwood to Star in NBC's Live Broadcast of THE SOUND OF MUSIC  Apr 10 2013, 02:21:48 PM
She was on a tv episode of something or other and really was quite good.
Carrie Underwood to Star in NBC's Live Broadcast of THE SOUND OF MUSIC  Apr 10 2013, 11:31:09 AM
I don't love Sound Of Music, so it isn't something I'd go out of my way to see, no matter who was in the lead.

Carrie's comment about how there won't be any comparisons because it's not a remake? Is she really that naive? But, let's give her a break. She may do very well. She might be working on toning down the accent, and it's acting - so she won't be awkward on the stage because the directors will have blocked her every move. Nobody's going to let this girl fail.
At least she

Carrie Underwood to Star in NBC's Live Broadcast of THE SOUND OF MUSIC  Apr 9 2013, 10:19:14 PM
Didn't they consider Taylor Swift for Les Miserables? It's all about putting popular faces out there. What bugs me is, when I go see a movie musical, I'd actually like to see somebody in the lead role who can sing and act. They seem to think if it's a well-known actor, we're all so stupid we will accept a bad singer. That has been done over and over.

I'd like Carrie a lot more if she would just stop yelling. Sing the song already. She doesn't need to scream it. She has a sound

Carrie Underwood to Star in NBC's Live Broadcast of THE SOUND OF MUSIC  Apr 9 2013, 05:27:57 PM
Really hate Carrie Underwood. I know she's very successful, but I don't get why, unless it's that she's very beautiful. All she does is scream and her stage presence has always been zero. But, hey, she had AI handed to her, so why not this, too?
Jekyll & Hyde (Broadway Previews!)  Apr 8 2013, 04:26:11 PM
Nasty and mean. And I wonder why you so badly want this show to fail.
Jekyll & Hyde (Broadway Previews!)  Apr 8 2013, 11:36:48 AM
"Using prerecorded vocals and projections for the Confrontation is just wrong and a bit lazy."

You know, had I not seen it, I would agree with you. I think that is the one thing about this show I don't think should have been changed. It was a pretty stunning part of the show and they erased it. I DO think Constantine would have done a great job with it. But I really did love the rest of the show. And in the beginning before I saw it, I thought it was miscast and I didn't want to se

Jekyll & Hyde (Broadway Previews!)  Apr 7 2013, 10:40:21 AM
I think everyone should be able to have an opinion without getting slammed. I liked the show, but if you don't that is okay. I just don't like how nasty some people are with their comments and trying to bring down a show because they are anonymous on the Internet. I'd be ashamed to be so mean. Like someone else said, it's entertainment.
Jekyll & Hyde (Broadway Previews!)  Apr 6 2013, 12:07:50 PM
I know several people who saw it last night. I did not mean to imply that I saw it. All I see is person after person who,saw it years ago and went to see the show now without an open mind. I get sick of the comparisons.

Twist it around all you want. I saw the show with an open mind. You did not. I'm not in a frenzy. You are trying to twist the truth. I simply loved the show and I thought it was very well done. Why you want to trash this show, I have no idea. But IMO, it's very good.

Jekyll & Hyde (Broadway Previews!)  Apr 6 2013, 11:10:47 AM
I just love it when a bunch of people who can't sing or act think they can critique a show, because they think they know everything. The place was packed last night, even though you say there were so many empty seats. And the "tepid" audience? Do you have a hearing problem? The audience was SO enthusiastic. This makes me think you just decided you hated the show, so you aren't even being honest.

And you can stop with the comparisons. Linda Eder isn't in this show. She's too old

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You