News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Gmerchant123

Gmerchant123 Profile Photo
Member Name: Gmerchant123
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

What shows are due for a revival?  Dec 15 2014, 02:11:42 PM
Am I crazy for wanting another Sweeney Todd revival?
Do we think Cabaret will become open ended?  Dec 15 2014, 02:08:38 PM
What are the chances? Would love to catch it again!
Hedwig national tour?  Oct 1 2014, 12:23:53 PM
Is this even a possibility? I realize that the show itself wouldn't sell unless there was a actor that draws people in and I know how celebrity's are today about doing National Tours. But could this even possibly happen?
What are your dirty little musical obsessions?  Sep 15 2014, 02:26:44 AM
1. Cabaret - Wilkommen
6:40-7:05 (pullback)
2. Bridges Of Madison County - State Road 21
1:45-2:15 (belting)
3. Heathers - Candy Store
1:54-2:04 (love the weighted downbeat)
4. Evita - A New Argentina
2:22-2:42 (BELT IT PATTI)
3:05-3:24. (BELT IT PATTI)
5. Merrily we roll along - Opening Doors
:12 (oy)
1:07-1:09 -my fair lady
5:24-5:33 girl singing
5:13- "Yeah!"
6:04-6:10 lyrics cant hear
6. Dreamgirls - Dre

Directing interships  Sep 15 2014, 01:06:50 AM
Hello! I'm a junior in HS and am beginning to apply for college. I realize that college's wants experience! I'm really wanting to major In directing and hopefully some day work on broadway as a director! Then I came to the thought that would be a amazingly fabulous if I could do a interships with a working Broadway Director, I feel like I would learn so much!! My main question is, do broadway directors do this? I think it would be super beneficial and ah-mazing! Thank you!
Cabaret National Tour?  Aug 18 2014, 02:10:09 PM
It's official. Just heard from the company that the national your will go out during the 2015-2016 season.
Worst broadway shows you've seen  Aug 17 2014, 03:35:42 PM
Cinderella! The Book was horrid and the rude audience didn't make it much better.
Who is the Next Robin Williams?  Aug 17 2014, 03:32:23 PM
Not saying Mr.Williams was a god, but I don't think there will ever be another being that can have the comic timing, the wittiness and brilliantness that Williams had. (IMO)
Cabaret National Tour?  Aug 17 2014, 03:28:42 PM
While doing some internet surfing I came across this wonderful website that produces national tours etc. I found that Cabaret is one of the shows that can be booked at venues. Does this mean the show will tour? Has anyone heard any buzz about this? http://www.thebookinggroup.com/cabaret/
Subway from a show  May 15 2014, 12:01:42 AM
Hello. Kind of a random but important question.I'm going with my school in a few weeks to NYC and I am peeling off from the group to go see Cabaret at eight o'clock but the tour bus leaves at 9 and I will still be at the show. Our Hotel is in Jersey on 36 Valley Road NJ. How would I get back cheaply?(without using a taxi) Thank you so much!
Addams Family Orchestrations  May 11 2014, 06:20:21 PM
Hello. We're Doing Addams Family next year and don't have a enough of a budget to afford a full pit of musicians that the score calls for. Is there any solution to minimize and reduce the number of instruments and just have the necessary stuff? Thank you!
Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 5/4/14  May 5 2014, 03:18:41 PM
Wow! Gentlemen's Guide isn't doing as good as one would think even though it went up from last week, one would have thought it would gross more with all the Tony Noms. Mothers an Sons, Bridges, Velocity, and Violet are looking very very sketchy, I can understand why some of them are closing!
Last Five Years Recorded Orchestration's  Apr 27 2014, 03:44:08 PM
Hello. I'm possibly directing a production of Last Five Years and the theatre that I'm directing it at is very new and doesn't have a ton of money for a six piece orchestra. I'm in desperate need for the Recorded full orchestra tracks of this show. Anyone know what company I can get it from? thank you!:)
Getting set pieces from Non-Eq. tours.  Apr 21 2014, 10:30:46 AM
So for example The non equity tour of Addams Family is closing in June. Is it possible to take there set once they are done since it will no longer be in use? I know that like with the national tour of the Wedding Singer they just threw everything in the dumpster after the show and people took the set. Thank you so much!
Hunchback of Notre dame Casting Guesses  Apr 12 2014, 05:16:37 PM
I'm currently watching the movie and I'm thinking that...
Brian Darcy James would be a wonderful Quasimodo
And that Tom Hewitt could play Frollo
And Niki M. James as Esmeralda would be Phenomenal
What's your thoughts??

Moon and me dance  Apr 2 2014, 02:51:28 PM
In Addams Family, how does fester "fly" and dance during "Moon and Me"?:)thxs
Chicago original play  Mar 28 2014, 02:15:17 AM
Does anyone have any clue as to wear I can find Maurene Dallas Watkin's original play version of Chicago available for licensing? Thanks!
Cabaret previews  Mar 21 2014, 05:45:21 PM
Someone should buy two posters tonight and I'll buy one from them....
Cabaret previews  Mar 21 2014, 02:28:26 PM
Thanks Kad!
Cabaret previews  Mar 21 2014, 02:25:28 PM
Does roundabouts show ever go on TKTS? Possibly dumb question.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You