News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BWay Fan

Member Name: BWay Fan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Spiderman cancelled tonight
 Aug 7 2013, 10:35:39 PM
Did spiderman go off( perform)tonite? And did anyone find out the problem from last nite(specifics-cables,sound,projection)?
houdini
 Jun 1 2013, 09:29:13 PM
Heard there would be rumblings about what's going on w/ Houdini at the Tonys and it was still on for spring of 2014
houdini
 May 30 2013, 12:15:18 AM
Yes ..wait..wait..wait for it!
Into the Woods Movie Cast
 May 15 2013, 02:30:04 PM
You don't have to know everything stop being such a pompous ass! I
 May 15 2013, 11:47:58 AM
A lot of the roles are already cast but u( contracts signed!) but until the people involved announce it it won't be made public..yes I know who is Cinderalla but she can't disclose till the movie announces it. Sorry
 May 2 2013, 11:43:37 PM
Nope your wrong as I know 3 major parts that are signed and delivered and hill I think they will represent and mKe us proud.
Are more than deserving of the roles!

May 2 2013, 10:32:04 PM
People don't realize that 99% of the roles have already been signed..contracted..done.. But until the movie announces who's on page..allBWW experts claim this person/that person is getting the role but mark my word(5/2@ 1045 set people will be suprised)..most of the key roles have been filled..trust me it's all a done deal!
Teaser poster for Streep led WOODS film?
 Mar 31 2013, 10:16:03 PM
Nope..scheduled for a fall filming with a knockout list of actors/actresses
Streep 'confirmed' as The Witch in WOODS film
 Jan 31 2013, 10:02:45 PM
Nope Kendrick isn't playing her
Streep 'confirmed' as The Witch in WOODS film
 Jan 31 2013, 08:39:47 PM
But some of those major roles listed in the reading were replaced..heard about Meryl and Alison Janney but have heard three roles have been signed by different actors that were at the reading
Into the Woods Movie Reading Cast...
 Oct 2 2012, 07:09:55 PM
That was just a reading...some cast members have already signed there contracts and some names will surprise you ( and no I can't divulge who I know is cast already)
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You