News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ReidSays

ReidSays Profile Photo
Member Name: ReidSays
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Jekyll & Hyde (Broadway Previews!)
 Apr 15 2013, 01:36:12 PM
This is amusing to me... Classic songs are those that TRANSCEND the theater piece or record they came from. When "This is the Moment" has been recorded over a THOUSAND times - and sung by artists like Sammy Davis Jr. and Johnny Mathis, no less - played at the Olympics and Superbowls - and been recorded in languages around the world.... THAT is a classic. So the fact that someone criticized that the songs could apply to any situation or person, it amuses me because that is the very aspect of t
Jekyll & Hyde (Broadway Previews!)
 Apr 10 2013, 10:09:02 PM
@theaternut, I'm sorry for you that you are so bitter. To put people down for enjoying something is just unnecessary and pathetic. Put forth your opinions of the piece - not of fellow audience members. That type of commentary merely subverts any credibility your opinion has - to discerning readers anyway...

Now to the point of this board - a SHOW review...

It is plain and simple. If you are looking for STELLAR voices, modern arrangements of CLASSIC SONGS made relevant for

Jekyll & Hyde
 Sep 12 2012, 12:54:02 AM
Second what you wrote, NOB88. Simply fantastic! I got to see the very first preview on Friday night. Cannot WAIT until it comes to LA in Jan. Deborah is fierce... in every way. And let me tell you, Constantine's got a great thing going - charisma, huge voice, and a unique Jekyll/Hyde. Perfect cast to bring a classic into the new millennium. Kudos to all involved!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You