News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for crz2662

crz2662 Profile Photo
Member Name: crz2662
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Into the Woods Movie Cast
 Sep 21 2013, 04:24:02 PM
Is it outdoors......hmmmmm? Makes you wonder what they can do these days.
 Aug 26 2013, 10:16:22 PM
Perfectly said Best! I guess he wants to see Meryl disappear into the ground on an elevator in a puff of smoke just like Bernadette did. Yeah, that will look so real on screen.

Having seen how it was done last year in Central Park was awesome and made a whole lot more sense.

Aug 24 2013, 05:02:49 PM
Here is my two cent opinion (and it might not even be worth that!) on the "lava-like substance". First off, who is pulling the witch into the ground? Her dead mother...secondly, where is the mother most likely coming from? H*@$...and thirdly, what do you think of or see H*@$ depicted as? Fire and brimstone with lava-like substance all around. (At least that's how I'VE seen it portrayed. Why does this sound so rediculous? A forest, 42nd street, a desert. This could happen anywhere if someone fro
 Aug 23 2013, 02:52:22 PM
And if Bernadette Peters can manage a British accent well enough, she would be wonderful.

I was fortunate to have seen Ms. Peter's Tony winning performance in SONG AND DANCE and her "British accent" was pretty darn good! Would LOVE to see her play granny!

Aug 8 2013, 04:19:28 PM
Sophia is NOT 8 as stated several times. She turned 10 while on a visit with Ellen this past season and has grown significantly (still plump enough for LRRH) since her first visit last season. She will be close to or already 11 by the beginning of filming. With extensive vocal rehearsals (which Marshall is known for) she may surprise all the haters on here. I'm not thrilled about the casting but definitely will accept it and look forward to seeing how it all turns out!
 Aug 7 2013, 09:03:47 AM
Marshall is very well known for a very hard, very intense LONG rehearsal process. He did it with CHICAGO and look how that tuned out. I have watched the "Broadway version" over a hundred times and I guess I was missing the "sexual" overtones that some are going crazy over on here. I saw the version in Central Park last year and THAT version was over the top filled with sexual overtones. That was very uncomfortable for me and in no way comparable to how the original cast portrayed it. Little Red
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You