News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MichelleDeparphraden

MichelleDeparphraden Profile Photo
Member Name: MichelleDeparphraden
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Jekyll & Hyde (Broadway Previews!)  Apr 7 2013, 05:09:45 PM
My friends, the Jansens, just went to see the Saturday night preview last night (they got a great deal at the TKTS booth in Times Square), and they said they loved it so very much! I told them how great it was on tour (I saw it back in California and my cousin saw it in FL), and I hope I get to go see it in New York too. I was really eager to hear what they thought of it now that it got to New York, and they said they especially loved Constantine's version of This is the Moment and when Debora
Jekyll & Hyde  Oct 3 2012, 12:40:58 PM
Got to see J&H in San Diego last night!!! It reached a whole new level!!! Huge theater, huge show... so powerful. Really impressed by how much Deborah and Constantine have taken ownership of the roles and improved on their already stellar performances.
Jekyll & Hyde  Sep 21 2012, 06:36:45 PM
Saw it in La Mirada last Thursday!!! And going to catch it again in San Diego before it leaves CA! Loved it that much.
Jekyll & Hyde  Sep 21 2012, 01:00:33 PM
@emo_geek - Have you NO EARS?!!! You've got to be kidding about Deborah and Constantine!! She's got tone, texture, style, power and unique character to her voice! That's what makes a real artist! And Constantine is killer. You want to see real artists up there singing these roles cuz that's what they were written for! Plus, the new orchestrations are COOL! MODERN! EDGY! 2012! It's awesome, people!!

Jekyll & Hyde  Sep 21 2012, 04:32:26 AM
Just finished downloading the new CD and listening thru... Never posted on here before but had to jump in cuz I am blown away! The productions are SO HOT!!!!! Love how the arrangements are totally edgy and modern sounding... And beautiful, sexy too. They did this as a real record, with real artists. Really impressed!!!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You