News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for little__lotte

Member Name: little__lotte
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Waitress Rush Tickets
 Mar 3 2016, 10:33:38 AM

Does anyone know if there will be rush or student tickets for waitress?

I tried to find rush report but it's gone? 

Thanks!

Newsies or les mis rush
 May 6 2014, 06:24:49 PM
Going to nyc this weekend and not sure if I should rush newsies or les mis.

Newsies seems relatively easy on rush report. Is les mis crazy as they say? Is pippin also still jammin?

Thanks!

First Date stage door
 Aug 5 2013, 08:53:40 AM
I did the stage door a few weeks ago, everyone came out and signed. Zac and Krysta were so sweet. Zac stayed to sign and take pictures with everyone, Krysta actually jumped the baricade to take a picture with me.
FIRST DATE - Previews
 Jul 25 2013, 09:19:13 AM
Simple score, simple set, costumes
Matilda SRO
 Jul 25 2013, 09:17:14 AM
I did it yesterday, got there at 720 and was able to get SRO for either show. I wouldn't recommend going much later though
FIRST DATE - Previews
 Jul 25 2013, 09:10:26 AM
I saw it last night.

I loved it, it was a super fun easy show. It was clever and funny, not an amazing score but it was certainly entertaining for sure. Loved Kyrsta and Zach's charectors.

I didn't really care much for the waiter though.

Pippin Rush
 Jul 23 2013, 01:35:40 PM
thanks Gchris!

I know the rush report, I just didn't know if 630a was early enough

Pippin Rush
 Jul 23 2013, 09:56:55 AM
Ok so everyone who suggested Pippin over Spidey and Cinderella won.

I'm getting into the city at 630a tomorrow. Should that be ok for the matinee rush of pippin?

Thank you!

Broadway Memorabilia For Sale/Trade
 Jul 23 2013, 09:55:31 AM
Do you have any pins?
Matilda SRO
 Jul 16 2013, 01:32:00 PM
What do we think the odds are for doing this for the Matinee on a weds?
What is better Cinderella or Spiderman?
 Jul 16 2013, 01:16:39 PM
I'd love to see pippin, but I can't get to the city early enough =/

I may try to rush it another day though.

What is better Cinderella or Spiderman?
 Jul 16 2013, 01:01:57 PM
Hi Guys!

I'm going into the city the 24th and am going to see the night perf of First date but am torn on what to see for a matinee.

Spiderman, Cinderella? I'm also open to other suggestions to rush

Thanks!

Book of Mormon SRO
 Apr 16 2013, 11:46:19 AM
i've read that but have been told it's not always accurate. Was just asking from people who had experience
Book of Mormon SRO
 Apr 16 2013, 11:32:43 AM
What are other easy weekend rushes?
Book of Mormon SRO
 Apr 16 2013, 10:45:35 AM
Oh I didn't realize Jekyll was open already. I'm going to get into the city around 830 so maybe i will try jekyll. Have you seen it yet?
Book of Mormon SRO
 Apr 16 2013, 09:10:05 AM
Those are both pretty good ideas! I met some pretty cool people in the rush line for Rock of Ages and Bring it On.

OK so I will go back to the city another weekday for SRO, and then maybe for the weekend in May I am going do Rush for Jersey boys? Any other easy evening rushes you recommend?

Book of Mormon SRO
 Apr 16 2013, 08:43:01 AM
Thank you!! I may do that. My friend wants to do the evening show but he can't make it into the city until later, and I'd guess SRO for a Saturday night is probably difficult.
Book of Mormon SRO
 Apr 16 2013, 08:30:45 AM
Hey!

Next month I was going into the city, I live in CT, and wanted to try my luck at BOM.

For standing room I've heard different policies, do I have to get there early in the morning or two hours before curtains open? Or is it better to try my luck at another show?

Thank you so much!
E

Bring it on and Phantom of the Opera
 Sep 24 2012, 10:09:07 AM
This weekend I was able to get to see both.

I LOVED Bring it On SO much more than I thought I would. I read on here and a couple other places people didn't really like it but I loved it!

I have always wanted to see phantom, I loved the movie and have the soundtrack from the origional cast but I did not really love the production. I loved the origional recording of Sarah Brightman so much more than the girl who plays Christine now, however the gentleman who played the Phantom

Rush Tix for tomorrow help please =)
 Sep 21 2012, 03:49:17 PM
Hey!

This is my first time ever trying to get rush tickets. I am taking the train in and should be in the city around 850.

I'm torn on what to get tickets for.

What shoes are really easy to get rush tickets?

I was thinking either Evita, Once or Bring it On. I also wouldn't mind SRO tickets to Phantom or Chicago but I'm not sure how difficult those are.

Any help is appreciated! =)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You