News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for artdancelive

Member Name: artdancelive
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Video of Andy Kelso Singing Boots
 Aug 19 2013, 01:28:12 PM
Hey RozeeRossi, what are you comparing Ellyn's performance to? I'm just wondering if you've seen kinky boots several times or even enough to back up your judgement that she seemed "a little unsure". I've seen Ellyn in shows and concerts and she doesn't seem the type of person to ever be "unsure". That seems like a really odd thing to point out.

I saw the show that night too, and though I saw the show before, the person who I saw it with had not and she had no idea Ellyn was an understu

Class with Billy Crudup, Susan Blackwell, Peter Jacobson, Maria Dizzia & Jessica Stone -- This saturday!! Nov 17th in NYC!
 Nov 12 2012, 02:01:55 PM
This saturday as part of the The New York Series Acting Intensive is a day of classes with these wonderful performers that you all know and love:
Billy Crudup, Susan Blackwell, Peter Jacobson, Maria Dizzia, Jessica Stone!!

Check it out here: http://www.performingartsproject.com/events/

Susan Blackwell, Billy Crudup, Maria Dizzia, Peter Jacobson and Jessica Stone to teach Nov. 17 at The Performing Arts Project’s New York Series Acting Intensive

Tony award-winner Billy Crudup (The Coast of Utopia) teams up with Broadway performer Susan Blackwell ([title of show]), Tony nominee Maria Dizzia (In the Next Room), television, theater and film actor Peter Jacobson (House, M.D.) and Broadway performer and director Jessica Stone (Match) for a one-day acting intensive on November 17th at the Manhattan Theatre Club. The New York Series Acting Intensive offers a new approach to the traditional day of classes in that the afternoon sessions will build upon the technique taught in the morning sessions.

At this exclusive day-long event, students will start their morning with Susan Blackwell teaching her unique method of communication and rehearsal technique. They will then be personally assigned scenes to work on in-class with other students. After rehearsing, students will be split into two groups and present their scenes twice during rotating acting classes with Billy Crudup, Maria Dizzia, Peter Jacobson and Jessica Stone. All students will have classes with all faculty members. This exciting acting intensive will be overseen by The Performing Arts Project’s Artist Director and Broadway Associate Director Jonathan Bernstein (The Iceman Cometh) and is open to all students, ages 16-26, with no audition required.

The Performing Arts Project is a nonprofit formed by a group of respected educators and entertainment industry professionals to help the next generation of up-and-coming artists succeed in their careers as performing artists. Programming includes: The New York Series, Summer Intensive, Young Performers Program and 10outof12.com.

To find out more about The Performing Arts Project and to register for the New York Series Acting Intensive, visit www.performingartsproject.com/events or call 347-778-1012.

Fringe show Danny Visconti is Hill-Bent now playing open-ended run!!
 Oct 19 2012, 05:02:19 PM
Danny Visconti is Hill-Bent: My Night With Hillary Clinton played at the Fringe Festival this year, was extended, and now has an open-ended run at the Soho Playhouse!! It's hilarious and a musical, what's better than that?
We're launching the new run with a huge debate party this Monday night (October 22nd), and then the show will run every Saturday. Show website here: www.dannyishillbent.com and tickets here: www.sohoplayhouse.com
Come check out the debate party and show!!!!

H

Class with Chris Gatelli in NYC this weekend!!
 Sep 26 2012, 04:59:32 PM
This weekend on Sept 29th there's a dance intensive class with Chris Gatelli! I figured I would post this here for anyone else who might be interested. Looks so awesome and I'm excited to go!

http://www.performingartsproject.com/events/

I asked for details and apparently the class size is super small, so that's really great. Ryan Kasprzak who is working on Smash will be teaching also, so it def can't hurt to get in front of him too!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You