News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for RentHead9

Member Name: RentHead9
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Very stupid question but...
 Oct 2 2012, 12:33:46 PM
I just get my E-ticket for The Book of Mormon. This is going to sound very stupid but I accidentally printed out two copies. The ticket says, DO NOT DUPLICATE on it. It also says This ticket may or be copied or reproduced in any form. Will their scanner be able to tell that I made two copies? Will I have a problem getting into the theater? I am VERY new to ordering tickets. In fact, it's my first time. Any help is appreciated.

Ordering Broadway Tickets
 Sep 30 2012, 12:07:17 AM
Were you able to print them out from there? I never used Telecharge before and I'm not entirely sure how that works. I still haven't gotten the email.
Ordering Broadway Tickets
 Sep 29 2012, 05:36:17 PM
I ordered a ticket for The Book of Mormon about an hour ago. I went for the e-ticket option. How long does it take to send me the email with the PDF of the ticket? I got the confirmation email but haven't heard anything since. This is the first time I'm ordering tickets (people usually order them for me) so excuse me of my ignorance.
Love Never Dies
 Sep 27 2012, 01:46:54 AM
Do you think it will ever make it to Broadway and if so, how do you think it'll do?
Is Book of Mormon Worth The Price?
 Sep 27 2012, 01:43:48 AM
I really want to see The Book of Mormon but I am sorta tight on money at the moment. Is the musical worth the high price? To save some money, I might choose partial view tickets. How obstructed is the view? I also might try and get SRO tickets. Problem is, I'm 4 foot 9. Will I be able to see?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You