News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for OSM_

OSM_ Profile Photo
Member Name: OSM_
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Who Actually Saw BKLYN?
 Jan 8 2013, 10:22:34 AM
I listened to the CD, being that my voice teacher is good friend with Eden, and I just couldn't take it. My ears are still ringing from the time when my iPod was turned up to full volume and "Once upon a time" started to play. The beginning was fine, but geez those high notes were unbearable.

Bring it on appreciation thread
 Dec 31 2012, 08:16:24 AM
DP
Bring it on appreciation thread
 Dec 31 2012, 08:16:02 AM
I attended the last show (Orcho D seat 14) and the feel of happiness in the air was undeniable. Especially after Jackson High performed the cheer at the competition and the whole entire crowd jumped on their feet, and just seeing the cast break down on stage was just amazing. You could really tell that these people were not just a cast, but a family. Lovely.
Bring it on RUSH
 Dec 29 2012, 11:37:33 PM
How was the rush for yesterday ? I know that the show is closing today, and I've never bought rush tickets before (I usually spend full price for every show) but this one doesn't seem "full price ticket" worthy in my opinion. So, since the show is closing tomorrow, how crazy do you guys predict it's going to be ?
Godspell - First Preview Tonight
 Dec 21 2012, 07:19:41 AM
I know this is a pretty old dread...but that joke was in such bad taste. Sorry..just had to say it
How Is Scandalous Still Running?
 Nov 26 2012, 10:42:49 PM
Sister Act flopped ? Hmm...I thought it did pretty good. Word of mouth was pretty good as well, I mean that was the only reason why I saw it.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You