News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for KBroadway232

Member Name: KBroadway232
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

A Christmas story Ralphie Question  Dec 2 2012, 04:56:39 PM
what performances does Johny Rabe not go on? i went on a staurday night and he was on. is he not on for the matine? thanks for any response!
Annie vs Drood  Nov 25 2012, 03:51:37 PM
well actually Cinderella is not a revival since its never been on broadway. so actually R and H can be nominated for best score.im seeing drood taking the tony
Nice Work 31 dollar special tonight!!  Nov 5 2012, 12:05:09 PM
http://www.facebook.com/NiceWorkBway?fref=ts

Buy one ticket get 2nd 31 dollars! tonight only added performance!

Tear jerking moments in shows  Nov 5 2012, 12:03:55 PM
"ill cover you" reprise in rent
end of "if you were gay" Ave q
war scene and end of Cyrano de bergerac
Bess leaving in Porgy and bess

Elf Rush?  Nov 2 2012, 08:17:34 AM
Wondering if any news has been released about this be "encore" performance of elf. Thanks for any responses!
Wicked lottery  Oct 19 2012, 05:39:20 PM
any one been lately? im thinking of trying tomorrow night, being a Saturday i assume it will be crazy.
Bring It On Sunday rush  Oct 15 2012, 08:57:07 PM
i did it on a Wednesday back in early September.got there around 7:30, no one else showed up till about 8:45 9ish. i saw if you ge there at 8 you should be good. they sell the front row, then what ever they have left around the threater
Grace rush  Oct 15 2012, 08:54:14 PM
Thank you so much!
"Grace" rush  Oct 15 2012, 08:32:59 PM
was thinking of trying it this weekend. wondering if anyone has tried. if so what time should i get there and where are seats? Thanks!
jake gyllenhaal stage door  Oct 14 2012, 08:59:49 AM
i saw the show last week, a saturday matinee. i got to the stagedoor later than i hoped due to how the theater is set up with an escalator and everything. So i was behind the first row of people, and didnt have a sharpie, so it wasnt going to well.

Jake came out pretty quick with his body guards and worked his way down the line. No one got anything else signed but playbills, and he took pictures. he had a hat and sunglasses on, as to not be seen on the street i think, but after he work

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You