News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Lil Crazy

Member Name: Lil Crazy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Did anyone see The Cher Show 12/14/18  Dec 15 2018, 01:20:20 PM
Sorry for the confusion. I live on the West Coast so the 3 hour time difference makes the question revelant to my time.
WaytoBroadway: I WILL NOT STOP MY INQUIRIES ! Who are you to tell me what I can or can’t post. I have my reasons for wanting to know how The Cher Show and cast members are doing!!!
I’m not that Stanning reference you made of me. Please, if you do not wish to view my posts... don’t read.

THE CHER SHOW Reviews  Dec 15 2018, 03:06:24 AM

WaytoBroadway... what the hell is stanning?  Stephanie was out I’ll for 3 or 4 performances. Reviewing this board I did not find anything stating her return to the show. The only reference was from tonight’s review 12/15/18 giving me the answer to my question. Why so sarcastic? Were you even aware that Dee Riscolli (spelling.) went on for Stephanie for several shows!

Did anyone see The Cher Show 12/13/18  Dec 14 2018, 12:03:30 PM

Was anyone at the Cher Show last night? Was Ms. Block back in her role? Seeing the show in January and hope to see Stephanie on that stage. If she was in last night, how was the performance?

THE CHER SHOW Reviews  Dec 14 2018, 11:57:54 AM

Did anyone see The Cher Show last night?  Was Stephanie on stage.? If so,was her performance good?  Will be seeing the show January, and hope I’ll see the fantastic Ms. Block on that stage. 

Stephanie J. Block OUT of Cher Show  Dec 12 2018, 03:55:20 AM

On comment regarding Stephanie’s attendance. Tonight is the first show where she was not there. Since the beginning of Chicago’s run until tonight she’s missed 0. This show is a thought 8 shows a week. 

THE CHER SHOW Reviews  Dec 11 2018, 12:49:13 PM

How many out there are still planning on seeing The Cher Show?

THE CHER SHOW Reviews  Dec 8 2018, 11:07:58 AM
Hey all. No more comments on The Cher Show? Is this a bad sign?
THE CHER SHOW Reviews  Dec 7 2018, 12:40:30 AM
Mr. Matt.
You are so right. We all can’t like the same things all the time. I congratulate you.

THE CHER SHOW Reviews  Dec 6 2018, 12:21:29 PM
Well Mr. Matt. I am so sorry you feel uninspired by The Cher Show. I guess those of us who have been in similar positions,during life, may get it better.
It’s very entertaining and allows you to simply enjoy the music and just be. At the end of the day I sometimes just don’t wish to get deep in thought. I simply want to sing and have not a care in the world. To me, Cher show’s me to keep going forward. Don’t give up one ones self. She came from meger means and her don’t stay down attit

THE CHER SHOW Reviews  Dec 6 2018, 07:14:14 AM
The Cher Show does not reflect anywhere that the three Cher’s make it messy. It is actually very ingenious. It helps you understand what “ if I could go back in time I might have done things differently”. This is why Cher’s song “If I could turn back time” is such an important reference.
Let’s be honest, who hasn’ thought (if I only new then what I know now). The Chers of the past are being remembered by Cher the Star. So Cher the Star is reliving her life so the audience can unde

THE CHER SHOW Reviews  Dec 6 2018, 07:09:40 AM
The Cher Show does not reflect anywhere that the three Cher’s make it messy. It is actually very ingenious. It helps you understand what “ if I could go back in time I might have done things differently”. This is why Cher’s song “If I could turn back time” is such an important reference.
Let’s be honest, who hasn’ thought (if I only new then what I know now). The Chers of the past are being remembered by Cher the Star. So Cher the Star is reliving her life so the audience can unde

Good Luck The Cher Show Cast  Dec 3 2018, 10:24:44 AM
Tonight’s your night. Enjoy yourselves, have fun and WOW your audience. You are a fabulous cast and you got this. Break a leg ya’all.
THE CHER SHOW Previews  Nov 29 2018, 10:44:33 PM
Thanks BrodyFoss.
I’ll really focus on Lavern. Thanks for the info. Do you really like this show? I’ve read good and not so good reports. I know I really loved Chicago’s version of The Cher Show.
Thanks again

THE CHER SHOW Previews  Nov 28 2018, 12:19:35 PM
I didn’t catch the Lavern cameo in Chicago. I’ll need to really look for her when I see the show next month. Please, can anyone give me some clues to search for Lavern?
THE CHER SHOW Previews  Nov 16 2018, 12:36:55 AM
I guess all shows have likes and dislikes in every book. I’ve never seen 100% acceptance and like ability for any show.
This show is fun, entertaining and one leaves with a smile on their face. For me, our world needs more light heartedness. I’m truly sorry that The Cher Show did not exceed or come close to expectations. I really enjoyed this show. ( I do respect your opinion)

THE CHER SHOW Previews  Nov 6 2018, 08:51:27 PM
Theatre Boy...
Appreciate the info. I’m looking forward to seeing the show after Christmas.

THE CHER SHOW Previews  Nov 4 2018, 10:41:15 AM

Saw The Cher Show in Chicago. Heard the curtain call was going to change. Can you tell me how it’s now presented...

The Cher Show  Jul 1 2018, 12:30:10 PM

Went to Chicago to be at the opening of The Cher Show. I had a lot of great fun. Yes, there still needs to be changes to bring more clarity to the show. But, for the most part I believe it has a good chance for a long run. Went again on Friday night. Was able to focus better on the shows short comings. I believe there’s too much focus on Sonny. Yes, he was a very big part of her life and he should be acknowledged, however it’s The Cher Show...not Sonny and Cher. IMHO, cut a b

The Cher Show  Jun 16 2018, 04:13:39 AM

B U M P ...

would like to know more from those folks who have seen this show. Can anyone expan on SJB’s performance?

The Cher Show  Jun 14 2018, 12:23:25 AM

Good show, great cast. Lots of talent, but does need more tightening before Broadway. SJB is the most radiant of the three Cher’s. This could be a Tony Winner in 2019. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You