News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for rntobe

Member Name: rntobe
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Looking for a today tix code
 Jun 8 2017, 02:37:26 PM

Yes, I'm set.  Thank you to all who posted!

Looking for a today tix code
 Jun 8 2017, 12:57:50 PM

I am thinking of using Today tix for the first time, and wondered if there are any promo codes out there.  It seems they were plentiful when the service began but I did a search on the board and can't find any recent codes.  If anyone has one or can direct me to where I can find one I would really appreciate it.  Thank you!

And the new Aaron Burr is.....Here are the clues. Can you guess who?
 Jul 1 2016, 07:10:05 PM

If it ends up being Isaiah Johnson I will have to start camping out in the cancellation line! 

Finding Neverland rush question
 Jun 7 2016, 11:20:02 AM

Has anyone rushed this lately?   I am not able to get to the box office until later in the day for the evening show.  I can't decide whether to just buy tickets on TDF or save a few dollars with rush.

Two Tickets for WAITRESS 4/1
 Mar 31 2016, 11:32:42 AM

Please check your PM....I think I got it to work. 

Two Tickets for WAITRESS 4/1
 Mar 31 2016, 11:18:10 AM

I am interested.  PM is not working for me.....can you please tell me the seat location?  Thank you!

AMAZING GRACE Previews
 Jun 28 2015, 01:58:48 PM

I also enjoy Whizzer's reviews, in fact before we go see a show my daughter will always ask "What did Whizzer think"?  I am a big fan of Josh Young and was really hoping this show would be great.  We had tickets for last night and were disheartened to hear Whizzer's review but went with open minds and high hopes anyway because sometimes even Whizzer can get it wrong (first review of Gent's guide).

Sadly I have to agree with most of what he said.  The first act was ex

Anyone seeing Doctor Zhivago that could help me out?
 May 9 2015, 02:43:28 PM

I have an extra from seeing it earlier if you can't find anyone seeing it this weekend. Mine is just a regular one, not a pride one and not signed, but I would be happy to send it to you.  Send me a private message if you still need one.  I hope you enjoy your time in NY even without Zhivago.  

2 Tickets for King and I
 Apr 17 2015, 12:26:39 AM

I'll add my name to the wait list in case the previous posters do not take the tickets.  I was all set to purchase tickets for this Saturday's matinee and but the seller changed his mind.  If these become available please send me a pm - thank you!

Living on Love Previews
 Apr 16 2015, 03:14:30 PM

What is the run time for this?  It say 2 hrs 15 minutes online but it sounds like they made some cuts and it is shorter.

Can anyone who has gone recently tell me the current running time?  Thanks!

2 Tickets for The King & I, 4/18 2:00
 Apr 15 2015, 06:00:31 PM

I am still interested.  Will send you a pm.

2 Tickets for The King & I, 4/18 2:00
 Apr 13 2015, 01:39:52 PM

I am interested - sending you a pm.

Breaking News: MOTHERS AND SONS to Close on June 22
 Jun 10 2014, 04:18:35 PM
Of course I have tickets for 6/25......so disappointed.
TDF listings today?
 May 24 2014, 11:10:31 AM
Does anyone know what's going on with TDF this weekend? I logged on earlier today and there was nothing at all listed for theatre, then when I checked just now they only had 50 Shades listed. Are they down for the holiday weekend? I was hoping to pick up something for next week. My membership is current and I'm able to log in with no problems, just not finding any offerings. Thanks for any information you can share!
Alternatives to Big Apple Hostel?
 Apr 13 2014, 09:46:58 AM
I just went online to book a weekend at the Big Apple Hostel and see that it was sold and closed in March. I always stayed there when I wanted to see a weekend full of shows without paying a lot for lodging, the location was perfect. Can anyone recommend a similar establishment? I'm looking for something relatively close to the theater district, does not have to be fancy at all, just clean. Thanks!
Cabaret previews
 Mar 21 2014, 02:22:31 PM
Is anyone familiar with the rear and side orchestra "bar rail" seats that they are selling? I get that they are partial view, but how bad are they? Still worth getting or should I just wait for better seats to become available? Thanks!

Rocky - The Musical is on TDF
 Feb 20 2014, 11:33:18 AM
Does anyone have any inside scoop on when they might be past dating last week's tickets? I tried all this week with no luck and I'm afraid once it opens getting past dated tickets will be nearly impossible. I'm thinking of just going ahead and buying new TDF tickets for one of the shows available next week.
Paper Mill Playhouse Reveals 2014-15 Season Clues! Can You Guess the Lineup?
 Feb 19 2014, 04:12:54 PM
Elf is probably right - their second show is always a "family friendly" holiday type musical that plays November - December. I have no clue on the others but will watch this thread as it seems someone here can always decipher these cryptic clues!
Post holiday status of Matilda lottery / Pippin rush
 Jan 10 2014, 09:41:18 AM
I checked the rush report before asking here and it wasn't very helpful. Has anyone tried to rush Pippin and / or entered the Matilda lottery this week? I'm hoping that they are not as crowded now that the holidays are over.
I'm hoping to rush Pippin on Saturday but can't get there much earlier than 8 am or so - wondering if I would still have a chance. I don't care whether I get matinee or evening.
If that doesn't work out I will try the Matilda lottery.
If you have current inf

Seeking RUSH tips for 1-4-14
 Dec 30 2013, 11:55:37 PM
Newsies is generally a very easy lottery to win. The last time my daughter and I went there were not enough people there to claim all the lottery tickets.
Check out the latest rush report for more details
http://www.broadwayspotted.com/rush-report-december-29-2013/
Also rush policies can be found here
http://www.broadwayspotted.com/lottery-rush-policies/
Good luck and enjoy your trip!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You