News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for frankywhitley

Member Name: frankywhitley
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

New
 Oct 20 2014, 05:59:04 PM
its non-equity.
Piece of My Heart
 Jun 28 2014, 09:21:13 PM
awful.
We Will Rock You to open on Bway next summer?
 Aug 12 2013, 11:15:21 AM
with those leads? I think not. Crumm is sooooooo gay onstage. They should have ADAM LAMBERT in the lead role... then MAYBE i would consider it... its a touring show... broadway will turn its nose up.
Annie From Script to Stage
 Jun 30 2013, 09:31:03 AM
Thought this documentary was very well done. The reason ( I hear ) that Lilla Crawford wasnt really involved... is bc of her mother... she's well known now as being the worst thing about hiring lilla. Also... this documentary if you watched it at all... wasnt supposed to focus on the character of ANNIE... rather... the orphans as a whole idiot.
Getting them cast - and seeing them work together on reinventing the staging of the song "hard knock life" lol... I dont get how you didnt get that.

Lilla Crawford to depart ANNIE in July...
 Jun 28 2013, 10:40:40 AM
shes aged out. simple. Taylor Richardson is fantastic :)
Faith Prince is the next Miss Hannigan
 Jun 19 2013, 11:00:43 AM
This is exciting! Faith Prince will be perfect!! Im glad they didn't settle for some reality or tv star just to have a name. The show stands on its own name and clearly audiences have been coming to see the show seeing they have never been in the negative... Good for you Annie Producers! The only dip this show will have is probably in september early october... once the holidays hit they will clean up since its a christmas show.

For those of you who havent seen Jane Lynch... she's defi

JANE LYNCH in ANNIE Tonight!
 May 14 2013, 11:48:00 PM
the cast seemed overjoyed... and Im sure they are. I think Jane Lynch is exactly what this ANNIE needed. I enjoyed Katie Finnerin as well.. but I was in the minority... but I think the majority that didnt like katie will LOVE Jane.
JANE LYNCH in ANNIE Tonight!
 May 14 2013, 10:31:15 PM
Was at Annie tonight and Jane lynch KILLED it. Her Hannigan was amazing. and the audience was loving her!
First Look: Jane Lynch as Miss Hannigan
 May 11 2013, 12:05:17 PM
This is gonna be AMAZING. Best casting ever. And yes she has mass appeal and a huge following. and for the record I think Katie Finnerin was amazing.
Please take care, we won't forget you!!
 May 10 2013, 11:28:50 PM
Thank god... what an AWFUL representation of broadway. Such a horribly written show. bye smash.
Confirmed! Neil Patrick Harris to Return to Host Tony Awards
 May 9 2013, 09:21:20 AM
really? ZZZZZZzzzzzz get ready for another SNOOZ of a tony opening number starring the rob ashford dancers. ughhhhhh.
I'LL EAT YOU LAST uninvites Tony voters
 May 1 2013, 11:38:28 PM
GOOD FOR THEM!!! They shouldnt honor those tickets at all... since no tony voters are voting on THEM! make em PAY!
The
 May 1 2013, 08:35:27 AM
Anthony Warlow and Lilla Crawford.... both amazing reviews and amazing performances onstage... huge snubs... also Josh Rhodes and fiona shaw
SHREK -
 Apr 28 2013, 02:46:57 AM
well i know for a fact that this video is of the NON-EQUITY tour... so they probably dont know any better.
PIPPIN tops the Outer Critics Circle nominees with 11 nods
 Apr 22 2013, 01:05:33 PM
Anthony Warlow was also a notable snub. he is a legend and amazing in Annie... happy for pippin :)
No Tony for Rob McClure ?
 Apr 16 2013, 01:51:08 PM
Anthony Warlow will be nominated. Billy Porter will win.. Rob will be nominated as well. mark it.
HONEYMOON IN VEGAS Score?
 Apr 15 2013, 10:51:39 AM
its awful. just how you would expect it to be.
Bway Annie looking to cast new orphans
 Mar 21 2013, 11:53:55 AM
love that this is sticking around... its been consistent at the box office and I loved it! The kids in that show are amazing and I dont agree that there should be more. They each have a distinct personality and lapine has given them all moments to shine... how many of those ballet girls in billy elliot do you remember?
Broadway Spring 2013 Favorite Show Poll
 Mar 8 2013, 04:49:27 PM
Kinky Boots.
New Poll: Is CINDERELLA a New Musical or a Revival?
 Mar 8 2013, 04:46:56 PM
The cast of Drood is amazing, yes... I expect some nominations for the show of course... but we all know that the Tonys are about politics and money. DROOD will not be profiting at all from a win... it was a box office flop, and thats a shame... but the tony will go to ANNIE or PIPPIN seeing that they will still be open... and as far as money and box office... pippin seems like they need it more... Annie has been at the top of the box office since they opened, grossing an average of a million do
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You