News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for tokki2

Member Name: tokki2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Grace Rush
 Nov 14 2012, 01:46:19 AM
Any word on the stage door for the show?
THE HEIRESS Reviews
 Nov 2 2012, 04:53:15 PM
Chastain's Catherine did leave me cold for most of the play, unfortunately, but I just took it as the director's intention since I'm familiar with Chastain's work and can see her acting out a more homely Catherine if necessary. *shrugs* I'm still not sure what to make of it.

I really like the play nonetheless, and so did a number of theater goers that I talked to afterwards. The thing with these mixed/negative reviews is that I feel they don't give enough credit to the overall produc

The Heiress
 Oct 31 2012, 08:21:35 PM
Very unlikely. If you check telecharge, there seems to be only a few balcony seats left.
Opening Night
 Oct 31 2012, 07:50:25 PM
Anyone ever gone to an opening night show? How was your experience? Is it worth it getting there early to see the red carpet event, or are there too many paparazzi to get a good view?
The Heiress
 Oct 31 2012, 07:26:08 PM
Guess not.
Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
 Oct 30 2012, 04:53:01 PM
To those who are getting signed opening night playbills, did you buy an opening night playbill from Playbill.com or did you simply request one from the actor in your letter?

Also, does anyone know the address to send fanmail to the Walter Kerr theater? Is it just...

[Actor Name]
Walter Kerr Theatre
219 West 48th Street
New York, NY 10036

Thanks!

The Heiress
 Oct 29 2012, 10:49:20 PM
Yes, she does. She's said that she tries to come out the stage door after every show and to my knowledge she has done just that. Very kind and lovely person :)

Does anyone know if she'll sign non-Heiress related things? I'm planning to catch the show again and would like to maybe get a DVD signed.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You