News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MOOINGFORRENT

MOOINGFORRENT Profile Photo
Member Name: MOOINGFORRENT
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: I love everything to do with Broadway. I really enjoy Idina Menzel... I think she is really cool and would love to work with her one of these days. My favorite musicals right now are RENT and WICKED. I'm a fun girl who loves to sing and act.
P.S. Remember MOOOOO with me!

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: 'No, No Nanette'
 Nov 16 2006, 09:38:42 PM
Sad day!
I didn't get the lead!
I'm Winnie from Washington though-
I suppose I should be happy I got a part! But I'm still sad because I wanted that role of Nanette soo bad!

Stupid schedule!

Nov 16 2006, 12:10:00 PM
Oh thank you soo much for the help all! i'm really excited! During my audition my voice was right on and sounded good- (which is odd for me to say- I never think i sound good lol) But I had a great time!

They called me back and I'm going in tonight for something- they haven't really given me the fullest extent- But I'm excited... I'm really hoping to get the lead!

<33

Nov 15 2006, 08:01:22 PM
Haha... thanks.. haha

Thats a good idea.... !!

<33

"No, No Nanette"
 Nov 15 2006, 07:57:20 PM
Do any of you know about this musical! I had try outs for it monday and I'm waiting to get my call back- a lot of people said that they think I'm going to get the role of Nanette... and I really hope I do- is there any advice from anyone on here to tell me what I can practice- any dancing or musically wise?? Your knowledge would be very much appreciated!

Thank you
Natalie.

"No, No Nanette"
 Nov 15 2006, 07:57:16 PM
Do any of you know about this musical! I had try outs for it monday and I'm waiting to get my call back- a lot of people said that they think I'm going to get the role of Nanette... and I really hope I do- is there any advice from anyone on here to tell me what I can practice- any dancing or musically wise?? Your knowledge would be very much appreciated!

Thank you
Natalie.

Nov 15 2006, 07:55:23 PM
O i have the soundtrack too!! and i'm super excited...

i wanna say..

"none of your beez wax!" haha

<33 natalie.

Where did Tracie go??
 Jul 25 2006, 06:47:14 PM
Hey everyone-

I was wondering if anyone knew what Tracie Thoms is doing? I mean, I haven't really heard much about her since RENT- is she doing Broadway now-? I think she'd be excellent in Broadway- I mean obviously- (anyone who has seen RENT the movie knows that girl can sing)

Thanks- <3 Natalie.

re: Rent Closing?
 Mar 8 2006, 02:06:21 PM
Yeah I guess you're right- I think that is the best thing about Rent though, is that they're always taking new talents. They're looking for fresh new talent to play the characters. Thats why I don't see the show closing anytime soon. The people who play the characters without any heart shouldn't have gotten the role- So I agree with Katt. It's sad to think that the people playing Mark, Roger, Mimi- or any of them for that matter, could be up there and not turn into those characters. When I'
re: Rent Closing?
 Mar 8 2006, 11:57:00 AM
Oh my goodness, I agree with a bunch of other people that this thread almost gave me a heartattack. My heart sank when I read that. I'm glad it's not closing because I haven't gotten the chance to see it live yet and that is one of my goals, to see it live, and to be in it someday. I don't agree with M.B. I mean I can see your point about letting colleges and stuff do it- but Jonathan Larson wanted his show to be on Broadway- I don't think Al and Nan are wanting it to seem like it's half mas
re: Idina Fans Wearing Red Track Suits
 Feb 28 2006, 06:26:47 PM
Yeah that is a little odd for idina freaks to do that. I respect Idina, I think she rocks but I would never wear a red track suit to show that... Poor Idina- some of her fans are nuts.
Natalie.

re: What is Idina doing now?
 Feb 24 2006, 05:15:08 PM
She's probably just trying to live her life... Some of you guys have a sick sense of humor. She's a human being for goodness sake. You all know that she kicks butt, and I'm sure she is very happy she did wicked- I heard she's doing another album and she has the 'ask the dust' movie coming out. (It seems to me like she'll always be busy)
re: Tracie Thoms-WOW!
 Feb 23 2006, 03:31:12 PM
She seems like she'd be really cool. I just thought it was awesome that she finally got to where she wanted to be. I bet she wouldn't have trouble getting a role in she actual show now- Do you think? I don't know I'm wishing her luck for anything else she wants to do- I hope she goes back to Rent and tries out again though- haha.
re: Tracie Thoms-WOW!
 Feb 22 2006, 03:34:24 PM
Hey ya'll I looked and looked for this thread because I didn't want to make another one about tracie- but on the DVD of Rent she said she was a Renthead for 8 years and was always auditioning for it. I think that is awesome! I don't know maybe I'm the only one- but it was cool to see a Rent head make it to Rent finally- she was also very lucky to work with the originals too =) (In my opinion)
Natalie.

re: I'm watching RENT!!
 Feb 21 2006, 06:47:44 PM
Thank you very much best12bars...
 Feb 21 2006, 06:40:52 PM
I think it changed me because I feel like I can handle things better. I'm not saying that it changed my life drastically by any means at all- I'm sorry that you got that impression. I know that before I saw rent I probably would have been inky about getting close to someone who has a different life style, being gay- but now one of my best friends is gay and I don't let that effect our friendship. She is great. Rent helped me realize that I didn't have anything to be scared of. I'm really so
re: The OFFICIAL Rent on DVD Thread
 Feb 21 2006, 01:49:37 PM
Good luck to you- I hope that time goes quickly- it's great owning it.
ha ha.
Nat.

re: What questions would u ask a broadway actor?
 Feb 21 2006, 01:44:54 PM
I agree with you best12bars. But I'm sure that if I was able to strike up a conversation with a broadway actor or actress I would say thank you for the awesome show, and ask them what did they do to help their success on Broadway- I don't think that sounds stupid. haha.
(Just be yourself) I don't think I could ever ask someone for their autograph- I'd feel stupid... Maybe that's just me though.
P.S. to broadwaycrazy2- I'm sure Taye got a real kick out of you- I'm pretty sure he was fla

Feb 21 2006, 01:38:59 PM
you're apsolutly right we all have our opinions. Thanks- I hope that Rent can come back to life for you- it has change my life for the better- I owe a lot of gratitude to Jonathan Larson-
thank you jonathan larson
Natalie.

Feb 21 2006, 01:18:19 PM
I didn't mean to come off rude honest. But when he said she wasted 2 1/2 hours of her life watching Rent kind of made me upset. I think its because I'm a big Rent fan. I know there is another thread for the DVD- I saw it. I just wanted to comment on what Children&art had said... I'm sorry if you thought I was out of line- I didn't mean to be.
Nat.

Feb 21 2006, 01:09:08 PM
I'm sorry you feel that way children&art. I think that the movie is amazing. I'm sure it can't compare, or come close to the live musical- but Rent is so real. I'm sure that everyone can relate to the characters of Rent. I think you need to open up your heart and let Jonathan's music touch your soul.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You