News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ewiggin

ewiggin Profile Photo
Member Name: ewiggin
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

6 discounted tickets to Freestyle Love Supreme - 2/14/19 at 8pm - Sold Out Production
 Feb 12 2019, 09:12:49 PM

Sent you a text, Rosemary.   Everyone, thanks for the responses.   

I still have some tickets remaining (a couple people are still firming up their plans...)  

Very glad the tickets won't go to waste!  

6 discounted tickets to Freestyle Love Supreme - 2/14/19 at 8pm - Sold Out Production
 Feb 11 2019, 09:29:40 PM

My brother just cancelled his family trip this week because they all have the flu...so... 

I have 6 tickets available to Freestyle Love Supreme on Thursday, Feb 14th at 8pm.   All tickets are in the Mezzanine.   Greenwich House Theater - 27 Barrow Street - New York, NY  (was formerly the Barrow Street Theatre).

in the front row, I have two tickets -  AA 9 and AA 11.  I paid $98.60 per ticket ($89 plus fees).    I am selling these for $80,

Are Falsettos tickets being blocked?
 Aug 2 2016, 12:34:48 AM

I've been checking ticket availability for every stage of the Falsettos presell.

It seams that the best seats are not available.  

For example in the balcony, EVERY seat in Row A - Center Section are "sold" for every performance.  

Anyone have any throughs?  Should I get a ticket now or wait?  

Lestat Opening Night Tickets
 Feb 3 2006, 01:33:13 AM

I have tickets for Lestat for 4/25. Now, that night is the opening night for Lestat and on ticketmaster that date is no longer listed. Are my tickets now invalid?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You