News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for missyrose87

Member Name: missyrose87
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: 'Wicked' and 'Rent' star Eden Espinosa is engaged!  Dec 27 2009, 06:12:39 PM
Aaron Lohr was in newsies
re: Anyone here religious?  Aug 4 2008, 02:20:40 AM
I attended a church service here while I was on vacation in March 2006. I had no clue until reading this thread that it was an old Broadway theatre, but that definitely makes sense. I sat on the balcony while I was there, and it had a great view of the stage.
re: Regis and Kelly Broadway Week  Jun 9 2008, 03:08:30 PM
I actually thought Sierra did a terrible job- i have never seen TLM, and I wouldn't want to after hearing her sing.
re: Wicked on SNL clip?  Apr 25 2008, 03:40:02 PM
I dont think any of the words needed to be changed- they all fit. But seriously, what was up with tamborine lady?
re: Broadway stars who did NOT go to College...  Apr 14 2008, 02:45:50 PM
eden espinosa took a couple classes at fullerton jc, but dropped out and never graduated.
re: Interior Theater Pics  Apr 2 2008, 01:38:49 AM
not surprised that nobody posted pictures of the gershwin- that place is a dump!
re: WICKED LA CLOSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Apr 2 2008, 01:31:23 AM
Question: did lion king have a sit down at the pantages, then leave, then come back for another sit down? if so, what are the chances that they will do this with wicked?
re: 'Wicked: Behind the Emerald Curtain Tour ' Is it worth it ???  Mar 31 2008, 12:13:50 PM
when i went to it in LA, they didnt have any exclusive merchandise- the normal stands weren't even open..
You have misunderstood  Mar 4 2008, 02:52:46 AM
i have always wondered if they use real fat girls or normal sized ones with padding for the broadway show.
re: NIKKI BLONSKY: From Hairspray to Cruise Ships  Mar 3 2008, 10:20:27 PM
they probably havent asked her to do hairspray because they know she cant do 8 shows a week.
re: kristen chenoweth's performance tonight  Feb 29 2008, 03:32:16 PM
i just rewatched all of the performances, and I really dont understand why they choose to do things the way they did... why have 2 numbers with full costumes and sets, without the original people from the movie, and then one number with the actual star just standing on the stage? it makes no sense!
re: kristen chenoweth's performance tonight  Feb 29 2008, 03:23:33 PM
why wouldnt amy adams want to sing both songs from the movie that she starred in? that doesnt make sense....
Hilarious Comments...  Feb 28 2008, 04:12:18 PM
my friend was watching the little mermaid movie last night, and i told her they made it into a broadway musical. she said, "i know, I saw it at the pantages like 3 years ago."
re: Stephanie J Block to be replaced by Kerry Ellis in WICKED this summer  Feb 25 2008, 04:36:33 PM
she definitely makes it looks effortless. and i think she definitely sounds like idina menzel!
re: Did Schwartz storm out of the Oscars after he lost?  Feb 25 2008, 04:28:32 PM
how do you know he stormed out of the tonys? is there video footage of it somewhere?
re: kristen chenoweth's performance tonight  Feb 25 2008, 04:19:48 PM
I thought Amy's performance was better than Kristins. However, I wish she would have worn a dress that fir the character instead of that black dress.
re: Little Mermaid Question  Feb 20 2008, 12:40:26 AM
so does she just come out and say "i will sign but i wont take pictures?" that seems odd to me...
re: Published Musical Librettos  Feb 19 2008, 02:27:52 PM
well the wicked libretto is in the grimmerie- does that count?
re: Which Broadway Star will be on the new 'Dancing With The Stars?'..  Feb 19 2008, 02:25:54 PM
eponine- i have to disagree with you on that one. i thought nikki was terrible!
re: Mentally Impaired Audience Members  Feb 12 2008, 02:52:54 AM
i didnt feel like reading 11 pages, so i dont know if this has already been mentioned or not. but maybe they could have a downs syndrome day and let them all come at once, so the only people they are disrupting is each other.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You